Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Leaves my hair in good condition compared to box dyes but one thing ive noticed is the colors are a little bit off chart but not too bad :)
Breeanna W.
I love ions! One of the few hair dyes that can lighten my dark hair! It is very hard to find a hair dye that sticks like this one! Love it!
Barbara K.
punxsy
I’ll never use any other dye!! I LOVE the ion brights, the blue has held up in my hair for other a month and still bright and beautiful!!!
Maritza V.
Haughton, LA
I used this when i went blonde nd also when i went back to brunette... amazing. i had my sister do it for me but the result was pretty good
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I love these dyes. The color last quite some time. It actually has a pleasant smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny looking.
Leah P.
Blasdell, NY
Pros: Awesome colors. Pretty wide selection, too, with a great price tag.
Cons: Super thick! Even for short hair, you might need two tubes.
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Really liked the way my hair turned out while using this! A good quality hair dye. Vibrant hair, and not too expensive at all. Great item!
Kaitlyn B.
Fredericksburg
Have used this for many years and have never had an issue. Better than box dye and has many more options. Clear easy to follow directions.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HAIR COLOR!! DOESN'T FADE OR BLEED!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! GREAT COLORS TO HAVE. I mix the 5n with the 4vv and love it!
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY
A +++++ this is the best! I love this product it works long lasting and easy to use. No messy drips, easy to mix and a rainbow of colors.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.