Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Angela R.
Farmington, UT
I have a professional license and I still prefer to use Ion from Sally's. The color is spot on and it covers my grey hairs. Does not fade!
Mara B.
Enfield, CT
I like the shine and vivid color I get every time I die my hair. I almost always go to Ion Color Brilliance when I do at home hair coloring.
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
My mom colors my hair out of her home and always buys this brand for me! I've never had a problem with it, and I like the scent it gives off
Sharonda C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really liked this product. I purchased it at Sally's and was even able to get a free bottle. I found that it lifted very easily on my hair.
Emmaa G.
Pelion, SC
i love this !! i use this dye most of the time and its worth the buy . it doest damage my hair at all either . i highly highllyyyy recommend
Breeanna W.
I love ions! One of the few hair dyes that can lighten my dark hair! It is very hard to find a hair dye that sticks like this one! Love it!
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Leaves my hair in good condition compared to box dyes but one thing ive noticed is the colors are a little bit off chart but not too bad :)
crystal j.
2,061 reviews
This is one of my favorote products and brands.It is fairly priced in my area and is great quality i would highly recommend it to anyone!!
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This color isn't as harsh as other brands. ion is great since it does not have ammonia. great price and leaves your hair shinny and smooth.
Christy L.
Eagle, ID
I have used many, many many of these colors and I love them compared to box dyes. I can use a different strength developer for what I need.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.