Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ashley B.
Hebron, IN
As a stylist this is by far my favorite brand of color, the colors are a true match, always leaves my hair shiny and looking and feeling healthy!
Kenzie J.
Saint Joseph
Ion color brilliance is pretty much all i use! The one time is used something else it went wrong! I love these colors, they are truly amazing!!!
Carla C.
17 Old Greenwich, CT
Is are really good. Is the best brand here. Te treatment color is great. I love it. I have purple hair and this help a lot to stay with the color
Julia K.
Harvest, AL
Love these!! When I had red hair...there was so much color fade, but this was gentle on my hair and kept it vibrant between visits to the salon.
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
I received the pink in a goodie bag from NYFW and the color wasn't as vibrant as the box suggested. I left the color on for a very long time too.
Susan W.
Peoria, AZ
This product lasted a long time. The price is pretty good compared to a salon. Also, easy to apply. It didn't seem to harsh on my hair either.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I love using the entire system from the ion coloring system!. I leaves my hair feeling soft instead of brittle. It doesn't damage my hair either!
dreaa l.
I always use the ion colors to dye my hair a different color just to add a color and it does come out as the color expected sometimes even better
Tammy P.
Lake City, FL
Great coverage and color. For those of us with grey in our hair, it covers that as well. For an at home dye luge color lasts longer then most!
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
I tried this brand on a whim and honestly, because it was on sale. I have never looked back. I truly love the colors and the way my hair feels.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.