Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Rene L.
The red is ssssoooooo gorgeous! Was super bright and pigmented! It did bleed into my blonde just as any other brand would but it blended very well
Zahira E.
I love this hair color brand. The colors are so vibrant. The color is as expected. The color is very long lasting. Doesn’t damage your hair.
Chandler L.
Magee, MS
This is my favorite dye to use at home, the color always stays vibrant and long lasting. It is so easy to mix the color to lighten or darken it up
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Better color than your store bought ready made color that lasts so much longer !! Be careful and ask a lot of question before trying this at home '
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
This is my number 1 choice over any box hair due. I love these colors I buy mine at sally's. They are moisturizing and have a wide range of colors.
Karina C.
This is my go to hair color product. Simple to use, gives you a great color. Just make sure you buy te right developer for you natural hair color.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Loved that the color did not leave my hair looking brassy, or yellow. I got the true blonde that I was looking for. Would recommend and buy again.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
This hair color is the best out there. The price is amazing and coverage is excellent. It's true to its shade and does not fade! Highly recommend.
Stashia W.
Ruskin
Yes Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors is the only hair dye I use now. The pigment is great and the color last a long time.
Jenn G.
I love this hair dye because it looks natural and it doesn't seem to damage my hair like other dyes! It also doesn't smell terrible like most dyes
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.