Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
leanne s.
Greenville, SC
For some reason, when i use this color treatment for blonde, it does not change the color of my hair. I have been dying my hair for years and sally beauty's color in general does not take well to my hair, at least blonde(it could just be my hair or the operator lol). When i was a brunette on the other hand, it changed my hair instantly! although this product is weird on my hair, i have seen  really good result on other people! I think its mainly all about what your hair is like. With that being said, I would recommend this product but with caution if your going for blonde!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
For the love of god, NO! This is the typical "I want pink hair so I'll go to Sally's and pick out the first thing I see." The product itself is ok when it comes to color, but if you ever want to change or remove it, you're in for a difficult situation. As a hairdresser, each time I've tried to remove this particular brand from a client's hair, it has always, ALWAYS pulled a green tint that is almost impossible to remove. So anyways, yeah the product works and doesn't completely ruin your hair, but it's horrible in the long run. The Wella line runs about the same price and is so much better.
Sarah M.
Surprise, AZ
I used this product to try to get the red that I've been dreaming of. I'm giving 4 stars because the red was extremely vibrant and the product itself smells great. As with most reds, it does fade pretty quick even with upkeep.

The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that the red is pretty basic and I guess just not what I was looking for. It is, however, super bright and shiny! The photo that I'm uploading is from a few weeks after coloring.
Sarah L.
i have used this product for a good 7 or more years. It stays in my hair for a very long and its great for the price. Doesnt dry my hair out like the products you get at walmart. Well worth the money. i love it so does everyone i know i have recommemded it to loves it. Great product.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
This is the only name brand of hair color I will use at home. My colors last so much longer than at the salon and it's inexpensive and can be done in the comfort of your home. I end up with hair dye all over my face when I dye my hair but this product comes off easily with some windex and a paper towel!
Carli G.
Bel Air, MD
For an amateur at hair I would highly recommended this. It's sold at beauty supply stores that you do not need a cosmetology license for. The color was accurate & pigmented. I used it on my hair for a while before I started working at a salon. I used a lavender over bleached hair to achieve this light purple.
Jen G.
Shakopee, Mn
Every time I dye my hair, I trust ion hair color. The color stays in my hair for a good amount of time; about a month and a half or more. Now, they're making they're tubes a little bigger for my hair dye. So instead of me having to by two hair dyes, I am able to just get their new bottle that covers my whole head for a change!
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
've been coloring my hair for almost 10 years with different products. I tried drugstore brands (Revlon Colorsilk, Garnier, Nice n Easy, etc), professional brands (Matrix, Redken, Kenra), and various brands from Sally (Wella, L'Oreal Excellence, AgeBeautiful, Clairol). I have to say that Ion is hands down my favorite. No matter what brand I try, I seem to find myself going back to ion
Nicole W.
I really love the color choices in Ion's color brilliance hair colors! It was very easy using these and they did not fade as quickly as some of the other brands I've used. It was very hard on my hair though but I loved the vibrant outcome from these!
Nikki B.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product. I mixed just about 1 tablespoon with 2.5 cups of keratin hair conditioner and it gave me a darker pink than I was going for but I did this intentionally as I know bright colors fade quickly. In 2 washes over the span of a week it was at the perfect pastel pink that i wanted. I got this color to last almost a week by not washing and using dry shampoo. The only thing I wished was that this color lasted longer when diluted in the conditioner. Other than that it's a great product. Extremely vibrant if used at full potency! Make sure you always use gloves even when diluting otherwise you will have some pink palms (unless you want that Unicorn hoof look *wink*) I refresh my look in the shower by diluting just a half inch of color from the tube mixed with a handful of conditioner on wet hair for only about 2 minutes. Wet hair soaks up color much faster than dry hair!
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.