Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ariel C.
Dalton, GA
@ionbrilliance is one of favorite direct dyes! The colors are very vibrant and you can mix to make ANYTHING you want. Look at my hair,there's your proof
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This is my go to over the counter hair dye. I've tried other brands but I always come back to this. I love the color selection and the price is great.
Lyla W.
I love using this product I can go to my local Sally's beauty supple and get this its very cheap (around $6) I get a discount cause am a cosmetologist
Allie R.
Gilroy, CA
My hairstylist uses these on my hair and the colors come out amazing. This product doesn't damage my hair at all. And the price per tube is reasonable.
Shirley Sue R.
Phoenix, AZ
My title is clear I wouldn't choose any other product. This color stays the longest doesn't fade quickly and is a fairly good price with salon quality!
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I purchase Ion at Sally's Beauty Supply because it is cheap and of professional quality. I get amazing results no matter what I am doing to my hair.
Sara C.
Kittanning, PA
I used this to dye my friend's hair silver and it did not work at all. We followed all the directions. Let it sit. And washed it and it all washed out.
Kelly E.
Nashville, TN
These colors are so accurate, don't leave your hair feeling dried out like some chemical colors, and are easy to use and affordable! Highly recommend!
Abi S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Ion Permanent hair colors for a while now.
Current color is Intense Red Hot...

i have to touch up my roots about every 2-3 weeks. ..

valeria d.
El paso, TX
When trying to do my hair platinum, I believe I used this type and it gave me an okay color. I think it looked green but my friends said it looked grey
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.