Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
No. no. no. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and we tried this brand when I was in school and hated it! it made my hair so dry and frizzy and looked like straw..
Brit B.
Lancaster
I loved this product I dyed my hair bright red and my papaw passed I wanted to go light brown for a few days it worked like a charm that was like 4 years ago
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Love ion hair color I get great deals at Salleys beauty supply. I have not color my hair since last Feb but when I do color my hair ion color is what I use
Tania J.
Comes out all even, even if you started with highlights in your hair. Everything comes out one color. If you're covering greys, use a 30 volume developer.
ashleigh w.
Townsend, MA
One for my fav groducts at not a bad price i get it at sallys i have use a 6ir red and it came out really good I'm going to be using the 4ir color tomorrow
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
I really like this dye compared to the other ones. It lasts longer and washes off of my hands and counter easier. you can dilute it really easily as well!
Luz G.
A little bit more complicated to prepare than the box hair dye but leaves my hair looking better and the color doesn't fade as much as the drugstore dyes.
Alena g.
Vancouver, WA
The color payoff after is good but when i had this in my hair, my scalp started burning so i wouldn't recommend it for people who have a sensitive scalp.
Malissa S.
Canton, GA
These colors last a long time and are very vibrant. I've tried several at once and they don't bleed into each other too much. Would definitely use again.
Kristen T.
This is my favorite brand of hair color. they have such a variety of colors from aqua to platinum blonde. they last a very long time and are inexpensive
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.