Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Michelle D.
This is a great product I have used for years. very gentle on my sensitive skin and great lasting all over color gets a lot of compliments from my coworkers.
Shannon R.
Alamogordo, NM
This is one of the only brands of hair color that I use. It always does a great job covering my old colors and never makes my hair feel dried out or brittle.
Emma C.
I really don't like Ion the brand of semi-permanent​ hair dye. It really did a bad job. All my color was gone within a week. Leaving an ugly faded out green.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
I use this brand to color my hair because I have a lot of grey hairs it always does well and it holds up for a long time this will always be my go-to brand.
Kailey F.
Apopka, FL
No no no this just didn't work out with my hair. My hair was bleached to literally white and left it in for about 1 1/2 hour and barely any color picked up!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
No. no. no. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and we tried this brand when I was in school and hated it! it made my hair so dry and frizzy and looked like straw..
Sarah M.
Perryville, MO
I like the product it self, the line has many colors to choose from and is very affordable. But i noticed that it always seems to be very harsh on my hair.
Brit B.
Lancaster
I loved this product I dyed my hair bright red and my papaw passed I wanted to go light brown for a few days it worked like a charm that was like 4 years ago
Ila J.
This is a great brand for coloring your hair however it does fade pretty quickly and you should probably bleach your hair first if you want it to be vibrant
sarahi f.
pharr, TX
i use this it is an excellent hair color product i totaly recommend especialy because i used to study in cosmo so i know what is good to use and i recommend
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.