Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
My favorite brand from Sallys when I color my hair. I love that it stays in way longer than box dyes and leaves my hair feeling healthier. Also a great price!
Strphanie W.
Broomfield, CO
This product was very drying and didn't work on my processed hair. The professional told me to use this brand and it didn't do what the lady said it would do.
Cheyenne L.
Such vibrant colors. I got bright red, and I mean like fire truck red. And I gave dark brown hair it makes my hair so soft and damage free with vibrant colors
Jeanette F.
South Gate, CA
I love using this to get the yellow out of my hair. I use one of yellow one to make my hair look a little more platinum. I would recommend this brand for sure.
Dakota L.
Clearwater, FL
I actually like this brand when I don't have time to run to an actual salon supply store. The permanent creme seems to leave the hair shiny and deep rich tones
Corinna J.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Love the variety of color and ease of use. It covers gray and is long lasting. I just wish I could find it easily I've only seen it all Sally's Beauty Supply.
Erin E.
I have been idiom ion hair color for 3 years now. I have never gotten so many compliments on my color!!!! I use 5r and 6r and 7rr. The reds are beautiful!!!!!
Mary E.
Houghton Lake, MI
This line has nice solid colors with little to no bleedthrough and it lasts for a very long time,very easy to use and its a great price at sally beauty supply
Jazmin V.
Mayagüez
El color es perfecto como lo quería, su precio es económico, si estás buscando una buena opción para tinte desde tu hogar esta es una buena opción permanente.
pilar a.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love it i use this brand evrytime that i want to dye my hair they have a lot of diferent colors that other brands don't have i just love the way my hair looks
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.