Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Brittany M.
Hopewell, VA
I've used this several times and it works great. You may need to bleach it first though, not every time but if you haven't in a while then you probably should first
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
my favorite products for hair, both dye and shampoo. I really have been using them for two years and it has worked a lot, my hair is radiant, its color is durable and the best for an affordable price.
Recommended😁💜 Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Sallys beauty has specials on this brand often. I only need to use a half of a tube on my hair so it is mich cheaper than store bought color from a box. the color stays true and I don't have bleed from red colors.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I used it to do my hair and love it. I had to use 2 bottles since i have a lot of hair. The color is nice and bright. I always get compliments on my hair color.
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
I have dark brown hair and I use 3N with 20 percent hair developer! I love the color and the condition it leaves my hair in. Doesn't weigh it down or damage it.
BreAna B.
Tyler, TX
Loved this stuff! Got the color "jade" mostly because its my middle name. The outcome color is blue/green and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. Highly recommend!
Rebecca O.
If there was a five star I'll be giving these product all of it ,the colours are vibrant and shiny not only last longs it also doesn't damage the hair I love it
Dakota L.
Clearwater, FL
I actually like this brand when I don't have time to run to an actual salon supply store. The permanent creme seems to leave the hair shiny and deep rich tones
Jeanette F.
South Gate, CA
I love using this to get the yellow out of my hair. I use one of yellow one to make my hair look a little more platinum. I would recommend this brand for sure.
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
My favorite brand from Sallys when I color my hair. I love that it stays in way longer than box dyes and leaves my hair feeling healthier. Also a great price!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.