Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Raeann H.
Concord, CA
I have bright red hair and I use this product to achieve the color I love. Although I mix colors this product sure helps me achieve the color I love and is affordable. Attached a photo of my hair.
Amie S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love this hair color. My hair is easily damaged and with this brand it feels soft and silky even weeks after the application. Color didn't fade much and over all is a great product for the price.
Leslie F.
Seguin, TX
I've used this color a few times..It's easy and as far as the cost it's excellent compared to going to a salon! I will use again just need to find a way to get the color to last longer
stacey r.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this !! I use this product every time I due my hair. Intense red color is gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the color as well as how long the color lasted. Great price !
Lisa G.
Northport, AL
Ion color is the only one that doesn't make my scalp feel like it's on fire. I love the texture of the creme, it's not drippy going on or to thick. I also love the sales at Sallys!
Meghan P.
Raleigh, NC
My friend used this product to highlight my hair and it worked great. It wasn't as blonde as I hoped for but next time I'll go a shade lighter because of how dark my hair is.
Marisa G.
I've used this product several times and every time I've applied it it has came out exactly the way I Was told it would...id recommend it for anyone who loves hair color
Sherrell B.
Massillon, OH
I USE THIS COLOR EVERY TIME, ALWAYS HAS CONSISTENT RESULTS AND A NICE SHINE. MY HAIR AND THE WOMEN'S HAIR ALWAYS FEELS SO SOFT AND REFRESHED AFTER USING THIS HAIR COLOR!
solangel m.
Hazleton, PA
I was really hype about this product because it's number 1 but I was Highly disappointed. If you have natural brown hair and want to dye it blonde it wont work it leaves it more like a honey brown . It's a nice color but still not blonde. You just need bleach and ion and maybe it will work
Peggy B.
Spirit Lake, ID
I colored my 17 yr old daughters hair with this and it didn't fry it! The .99 cent pack of conditioner was amazing. her hair looks and feels great!!!! No fried ends!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.