Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,302 reviews
I love this brand of hair dye. Most of the time i did mines i used there brand. It left my hair color looking vibrant and bold i loved it and when i washed my hair the colored stayed with lettle running off.
Toree V.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I find this product to be very comparable to Pravana which is the line I used in beauty school as my choice color. Not being able to get that where I live now, Ion is very close.
Carissa S.
These colors are amazing, I got two boxes of silver and they came out amazing. They were bright and right just like they were suppose to be. I would def. tell anybody about these.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love there pastel colors. I recently bought the lavender color and I'm think ling of buying more of there light colors. I wish it could last longer but it last more then others.
Cielo p.
Modesto
I used these colors when I wanted to get my red hair to stay. You will definitely get what you want even if your hair is dark or light. It is very easy to use all you need to add is a 20 to get the color.
Brenda L.
I usually buy these at Sally Beauty Supply. There's ok. Meaning the natural colors work well but their "bright" line like the bright reds, blue, green etc hair color don't hold well. It fades quickly
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product. Use it all the time & it doesn't damage my hair or dry it out. It's so easy to use & it's not that expensive compared to other box dyes. Color is as it says & will always repurchase.
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this brand and switched from using drug store brands. The color lasts, it is buildable, you can mix colors. It is strong in scent at first but goes away after awhile. I really like this brand.
lexi b.
I love ion hair dye. Its really thick, which can be good and bad. I love it because I tend to make less of a mess. I dont like the fact that because it is so thick, I have to use more dye in my hair.
Dawn D.
I've been using Color Brilliance products for a few years and I love it! I mix it with the 40 volume developer. Their coloring products leave my hair feeling soft and vibrant.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.