Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Marta G.
I use this to dye my hair all the time and I haven't been disappointed yet! The color stays and and the product is definitely affordable so if you want to dye your hair I do recommend
Rhia R.
Fontana, CA
Their fun colors are vibrant and look fantastic. The normal colors last long and the dark colors cover very well. The red and blue intensifiers bring out the base colors and make the other colors look incredible.
Maria C.
New Britain, CT
This is the only hair color I can use. I am allergic to all the others once and I have a sensitive scalp. I just colored my hair a couple of days ago and my scalp does not feel tight, and the pigmentation is a 10.
Beth H.
Conway, SC
I use Medium Intense Red Blonde, Jet Black, and Bright Red. I absolutely love this product. I have used this brand for years and will continue to buy this brand for as long as I can.
Carly S.
I recently used this on my hair and I only had to let it sit for 10 minutes! I was really happy because other brands I've used called for like 25 minutes. Also, it hasn't faded practically at all! Still the color I wanted and it's been about 3 weeks.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
I love this hair color it really thing it last longer that any other... And they have a huge variety of colors. Also they are like 4.99 with the Sally's card... I really loved them
Selena L.
Their colors tend to fade super fast. However the blue is a nightmare to get out. I definitely would stay clear of the blue and green colors from the line however the purples and pinks did fade super quick.
Adriana C.
I constantly dye and bleach my hair and I recently used this color to go from a brown to a lighter color and I loved it. The color was rich and smooth but the smell was too strong.
Melissa F.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product because I'm too cheap to actually go to the salon and get my hair colored. My main goal is to cover the gray, and it does a nice job with that. It has a pleasant, not over-bearing sent.
Carissa S.
These colors are amazing, I got two boxes of silver and they came out amazing. They were bright and right just like they were suppose to be. I would def. tell anybody about these.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.