Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Me quedo sin palabras para explicar la calidad de este tinte de cabello, los colores son totalmente vivos, una amiga lo utiliza y ahora es su predilecta, el color dura mucho tras varias lavadas, no es dañino con el cabello.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
For non professionals, I believe this is as good as it gets. The red and brunette tones are beautiful. It is easy to use the the consistency is thicker which helps if you are dying your own hair at home or even if someone that isn't experienced is helping you.
Gail T.
This stuff actually sucks. I don't know why this is ranked so high. This hair color barely makes any stain, and i had my hair so blond, so I don't want anyone to waste their money ://
Jasa H.
Lapel, IN
LOVE ION COLOR BRILLIANCE! I color mine, my mom`s, and my friends hair with it! Its affordable, the color is beautiful, it doesn't leave the hair extremely damaged, it smells great etc.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
In my experiences with Ion, it never covered well. The bleach works pretty effectively but I've never been able to achieve vibrant or well taken results with any of their color options.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I have tried some of the various red dyes and I was pleased each time :) I would definitely give these a try. They are affordable and have a pretty awesome turnout
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this product it really gets the color you're going for and it is very very easy to use great color and doesn't smell too bad when you're using it!!!!! I would definitely get it again when I color my hair next
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
I used this brand of hair dye for many years and multiple different shades. Its a brand you can trust and you get the color expected. I highly recommend it!!! Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Suzie Q.
Know a lady who was 100% gray. She tried this product and I was amazed first at how well it covered, and 2nd how long it lasted. She said she was going on 6 months before re-coloring. She won't try anything else.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
I've been using this brand for a while now. I love the way my hair color turns out after every dye. I usually buy a medium brown and my hair comes out a bit darker which is great for me.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.