Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Dakota S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my all time favorite color to use, I usually go from red to brown and this always looks wonderful. Plus my hair always feels softer and healthier right after being processed with this.
Elisa A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have been using this product on mine and my family's hair for years and years. I also color hair at home sometimes and I always recommend my friends get this color. I use their whole line!
Frances J.
Amazing product!! When I was young my mom always bought box color from wal-mart. However I learned in cosmetology school that box color is an extreme no-no! Thats when I discovered Ion color. Its amazing!! It is long lasting, smells great, and leaves hair feeling great! I will never use any other brand!
Kenadie K.
Twin Falls, ID
This is great hair dye. It has great color and great coverage. It fades great as well. You do have to bye an applicator and developer but you can reuse those products. I can apply it by myself and it isn't too difficult.
Kylie Z.
Annville, PA
This is my go to hair color brand it actually works compared to the other box colors you can buy the color is always like I want it to be without using bleach and I still buy this just for natural shades as well as some crazy colors
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This is one of two brands I usually use. Inexpensive, but good quality. The colors are true and very permanent. Fading isn't a problem with this brand. (Unless you go red; red always fades).
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Me quedo sin palabras para explicar la calidad de este tinte de cabello, los colores son totalmente vivos, una amiga lo utiliza y ahora es su predilecta, el color dura mucho tras varias lavadas, no es dañino con el cabello.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
For non professionals, I believe this is as good as it gets. The red and brunette tones are beautiful. It is easy to use the the consistency is thicker which helps if you are dying your own hair at home or even if someone that isn't experienced is helping you.
Carla J.
I've been using this stuff for years and it's great quality. I normally buy medium brown and it turns out so pretty. It does a nice job at covering grays too. Very affordable and can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Suzie Q.
Know a lady who was 100% gray. She tried this product and I was amazed first at how well it covered, and 2nd how long it lasted. She said she was going on 6 months before re-coloring. She won't try anything else.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.