Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Samantha Q.
Picayune, MS
This hair color line is very good, especially for brunettes, i just recently used the medium reddish blonde and it is doing well so far, a little fading after two weeks but thats not too bad for red, best thing for red heads who don't want to go to the salon for sure!
Miriam  A.
Columbia, MO
Love these colors and they're so easy to use and come out super vibrant and great. No mistakes to be made here. The only this is how hard it is to get it out of the bottle! Ive used it in FUSCHIA and also burgundy. Loved them.
Jennifer S.
I've colored my hair for 20 years. Best grey coverage, best length of color saturation. My hair grows out faster than it fades on me. Even my hair stylist likes this better than other brands.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I am new at dying my hair on my own, however when I used the "box" color from the grocery store, it came out uneven and left my hair dry. This color goes on even and is true to the color it says.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
This brand has great coverage and takes to hair lovely. Last color I used was 6a. Came out a little dark for me but it was a nice color. The reds are extremely hard to get out with this brand
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
This gives you the perfect color when you can not go to the salon to have it professionally done. The color has always been what I have expected and I have used this often. It is a very good quality and I will use it again soon
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
This review is on the brunette color spectrum. This is the best hair color i have ever used, it's my holy grail! I've tried tons and this makes my hair shiny and silky. No damage to my hair like other brands! I have long, fine hair and it works wonders on me!
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
I do not like ion. I used the dark red and it turned my hair purple and then quickly faded to a grey which was very unappealing. Doesn't work well in dark nor light hair. Washes out very fast.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
I use this on my own hair. They have a nice selection of reds, which most other brands lack. This particular brand really does produce a nice shine and longevity on hair that isn't uber damaged.
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I bought this and hated it. After about three showers, I had absolutely no color left. It was at Sally's, for $8.00 a tube. I will not be buying this again anytime soon. I don't recommend This product to anyone.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.