Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I love this hair color it has great coloring and stays on way longer than any other at home hair color I have used. I've also noticed that it does not damage my hair as much as other hair color systems
Aubrey S.
Yucaipa, CA
This was the first brand of hair dye I ever used and it was definitely the best.
I had dyed my hair semi-permanent dark black and it looked great! These dyes provide a shiny look and my hair didn't feel any less healthy after dyeing.
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
I tried one of their red shades and it was too bright and it washed out super fast, like 2 or 3 washes fast and turned a terrible carrot-copper color. YUCK! I would never ever purchase these again!
allison o.
Ringgold, GA
Always use this over a box color from Walmart or a drugstore. It's more expensive but lasts longer and grab you a pack of ion conditioner and your hair will feel great!
Cieha T.
Ion color balance always has accurate color results, gentle on hair, smells good for a hair coloring substance and cheap. I definitely recommend for anyone who is coloring there hair outside of natural tones, i.e.. red, blue, grey.
Kimberly a.
Chicago
I love this hair dye for my hair! It doesn't damage your hair as the ones in the stores and it's easier to apply by yourself , I prefer the creme one to me it's easier then the liquid one and I'm very satisfied with this product
Rachel F.
Bothell, WA
I absolutely love the ion color brights hair dye! They come in big enough single containers to get my whole head -- which is hard to do, it's also sufficient, and smells lovely. I totally recommend!
Rachael B.
I love how affordable this product is. I'd rather dye my hair than have someone else do it for so much more. Ion color brilliance has so many different colors to choose from and has great quality.
Allie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I used this product for a long time and it just to last me a long time (3 weeks) and I stopped using the product because after coloring it was only lasting a week and you will see the gray again.
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I bought this and hated it. After about three showers, I had absolutely no color left. It was at Sally's, for $8.00 a tube. I will not be buying this again anytime soon. I don't recommend This product to anyone.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.