Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
If you’re going to use a drugstore hair color, use this. Other drugstore hair colors are HORRIBLE for your hair but this one isn’t as bad. The colors are pretty and are consistent. You can buy this at sallys and its cheap.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
I loooove this brand of hair die. It always works so well for the price at Sally’s. It doesn’t fade super quick like other brands. There’s a wide range of colors to choose from which really helps when deciding just the right color you want
tyler a.
Sparks
As a huge sally Hansen enthusiasts this is over all my favorite permanent hair color brand. Colors are always vivid and last long. The dye also doesn’t dry out your hair, at least from my experience.
Ali K.
Battle Creek, MI
Love Ion! They always have awesome sales at Sally’s on this brand and my hair always turns out amazing! Usually I use a darker red for a more burgundy tone. It works 110% better than box dyes!
rori w.
Hi I really enjoy using this hair dye! This is the stuff that my hair style are used to color my hair. After your hair gets done it doesn't feel dry! it feels very healthy and strong still!
Amanda C.
Millville
Love this product! Always use it to dye my hair. Constantly use a 5RR and love how bright it comes out in my hair. Pair it with a 10 developer and everything looks like a fresh new dye!
jessica P.
the colours never really showed up on my hair as much and came out very easily and were really ugly on my hair i think that this brand is overhyped and drug store brands are better
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
I recently tried this product on my mom to try to cover up her roots and see if it really was more permanent than what she used previously. After applying it using volume 20 developer since her hair is gray and all I needed to do was deposit color, she let it sit for around 20-30 minutes and rinsed off. The next few days after a shampoo the color was nearly gone. At first it was a gorgeous reddish-brown color but now there's a few hints of it in her hair. Am I doing something wrong? I will definitely try it on myself sometime and update my review but so far, not really satisfied.

UPDATE: So I dyed my hair this time and realized I didn't have her insulate her hair with a hair cap. That's probably the issue and when I dyed my own hair it worked out and the color has stayed since! LOVE!
Laura G.
Port Huron
The best bang for your buck. I'm a professional so I prefer not to use box color. This is cheap, but lasts just as long as fancy namebrand. Bonus, it's super easy to mix!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I used to use this stuff on my hair when I was younger. I have a sensitive scald and it absolutely killed me when it was on my hair. All I wanted to do was scratch it off.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.