Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Madeline R.
Dumont, NJ
Just recently started using this hair color and I love how true to color everything is. The one thing that I don't like as much is that I can't tell how the color is developing until the timing is almost done.
Cristal G.
Fort worth, TX
I have used this stuff since I can remember i love it. The fact that it is a cream is a plus for me so it doesn't get all over the place. I also love that it does not leave the bad chemical smell to my hair.
Jessica S.
FREEDOM, WI
I used this a few weeks ago to color my hair and it covered awesome! I've been a platinum blonde for almost a year now and by far this is the best coverage I've gotten! Even better then going into the salon!
Amanda P.
This is the only brand that I use for hair color. Make sure you use the appropriate developer and you shouldn't have an issue. These are super easy for application and have all the colors listed on their website.
Maddi C.
I have been dying my hair out of the norm colors for about 3 years now, and I found that Ion is the best. It has the most beautiful colors and always comes out how I picture it. The color lasts for a pretty long time. I recommend it to anyone has asks me about hair dye. It's a must use. I find it at my local Sally's for a pretty cheap price
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
I have used this product several times! I really only use it when I can't get my other professional brands! It fades pretty quick and fades to an ugly shade! It's definitely better to use this instead of box color! But I don't use it daily!
Kayla L.
They have great colors, easy to use, lasts really well, and it makes my hair feel so soft! This brand is relatively inexpensive and the colors always turn out like they're supposed on my hair! Their semi-perm colors are also just as amazing!
Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
I really wish my job allowed me to have fun hair. Around the holidays I dyed my hair with this brand. It was lovely, a dark cherry cola shade. I miss that color!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
These hair colors are inexpensive at Sally's beauty supply but , they dry your hair so much. If you're looking into hair color I recommend using redkin or matrix
AJ S.
As a master colorist, I hate to admit that this is my favorite color line. My clients spend over $200 on color services and this line is available at Sally's. This product is seriously amazing. A neutral line, true to the level, plus shine!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.