Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Jordan B.
Double Springs, AL
I use a lot of this particular product in various colors! It offers just the right amount of color while still leaving hair feeling healthy! It's a product that I go to time and time again in order to keep my clients hair looking fresh and beautiful!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Esta crema le da un brillo espectacular al cabello tenido, generalmente se vuelve opaco y sin brillo, esto le mantiene el color y te aporta mas luminosidad y vida
Rachel J.
W Sacramento, CA
It's okay if you can't get your hands on real salon professional stuff. Fades fast. Which can be nice if you're wanting to change up your color very often. I don't find it as vibrant as some of the other brands out there. Looks a little dull at times.
Priscilla E.
Raeford, NC
I color my hair purple every now and again. They said this hair color last for 6 washes only but mine lasted for like 2 months and I wash my hair every other day.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Ion Brilliance Semi-permanent (the kind that doesn't need developer) is what I use to keep my red looking bright and gorgeous! I've tried many types and it's the only kind that gives me a rich and lasting color.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to this haircolor for years when I colored my own hair. I loved it! It was very easy to use and made my hair super soft. The darkest brown was even, deep and rich. I would highly recommend giving this a try!
Andrea D.
I love the Ion color creme collection. There is a huge variety of colors, they're so affordable and they have lasting color. I get mine at Sally's beauty supply.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Compared to a lot of fashion color dyes this one is better than most. You can find this at Sally Beauty so it is easily accessible. The longevity of the color is just so so.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have been using Ion Color for years and have never been disappointed. It has not dried my hair out and I can always count on it to give me true color that lasts.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I know what I'm getting and never have to worry about whether the color is what I'm looking for. Its my go to. I've been using ION for as long as I can remember.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.