Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kelsey S.
I am never disappointed with how my color turns out after using this product. It leaves my hair very vibrant and doesn't seem to cause a lot of damage. It always is the exact color I thought it would be. I have dark hair and I buy the golden dark brown. It is a beautiful color.
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
I have the mint green color and I love it, the pigment is awesome and you get so much products and its not that neat to use, I recommend using the conditioner that goes with this, trial size in a wirefoil package with purple writing
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
This is usually my go-to brand for hair color. There is a huge selection of colors and they're quite accurate if you know what you're doing.

My hair is never dried out or damaged after using this product which is a huge plus for me. I also use Ion's bleach and LOVE IT.
Danielle W.
This product burned off my hairline! I have always used box dye with no problems, the one time I went to Sally's and used this stuff and my hair was ruined. Will never use again.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL
My go to sallys hair color always turns out a beautiful shade doesn't fade and last for weeks even months love the lightest blonde shade will be buying this over and over agian
Hilary A.
I use the Medium Intense Red Blonde and I find it to be the most intense, vibrant red I've ever used. It also ends up being less expensive then all in one boxed colors. I've been using it for years and will continue to do so!
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
The smell is not harsh, the chemicals are not harsh and they have lots of other products to go along with the colorant to help put a full hair dying experience together.
Jillian S.
So far, I really enjoy the color I got when I used Darkest Brown on my medium ash brown hair. I've gotten a lot of compliments, and I feel the color looks pretty natural.
Sandy V.
Whenever my hair needs a little touch up and I don't have time to make an appointment with my hair stylist, I head to Sally's beauty to purchase this product. It makes my hair feel great and the color lasts for quite awhile. I love the variety of colors that are offered.
Lindsey C.
Hyde Park
I have been using this for years! So much cheaper than salons and everyone is always complimenting my color. I've used several ranging from black to red to blue. Super easy to use and great for anyone who wants great color at home.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.