Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Ion color is my go to hair dye. I buy these in bulk and stock up. Colors are very bright and last with out washout faded look. Always good sales on the ion products as well.
Shyan M.
Dundalk, MD
These colors last a very long time. No matter what color you are going for literally any color of the rainbow they have with this brand and it work. My friend used pink and blue and it lasted for months even when she went to Mexico and went swimming the color was still in there !
Jennifer R.
Birch Run, MI
My favorite hair color brand, I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. There ate always great promotions for it at Sally Beauty. It has a great scent,is affordable and long lasting. I would recommend it to anyone.Great product.
Hailey N.
In cosmetology school I had access to all the best stuff, but when I'm looking for a temporary fix to my usual matrix colors, I grab this. Great hair color for the price. :)
Lisa B.
The only professional hair color I will use. Intense color and easy to mix with the peroxide developer. Covers grey hair well and doesn't fade as fast as others out there.
Jennifer D.
Conyers, GA
My number one go to every time!! Great product and colors. Doesn't leave the wax like feeling a box color does. I usually use a red on my brown hair and I love it!!!
Alicia C.
San Diego, CA
everytime i ever colored my hair is with this brand, literally so perfect and keeps hair from getting as damaged as if you were to use a box from the drug store. the color holds longer than any other hair dyes ive tried before and its the best at home dyes you can get.
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
Love ion! I used to ONLY use pravana until I finally got the courage to use a new brand. It was amazing and life changing, the color does come out thick and almost Vaseline like but you could seriously apply it without gloves and it won't stick to your fingers, doesn't dye your shower and best of all doesn't stain your skin.
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK
East to use and fantastic results. The best option when a professional color is not in your price range. I try to color my hair with it every other month. Very affordable.
Ally H.
I love to get these hair dyes because they are not expensive
and they have so many colors to choose from. Pink, purple, blue, green
and lots more :) This is the best color
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.