Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Katie  F.
Toledo, OH
I work at Sally where this brand and color is sold, and I seriously recommend this to everyone! The price is really reasonable and the color selection is amazing. It's not very damaging to the hair, and this color makes the hair super shiny.
Darian S.
Love how creamy the formula is and how pigmented these colors are. Ion offers such a wide range of colors as well as types of dyes (semi, demi, etc.) There is literally something out there for everyone.
Kendra M.
Absolutely love all of the ION hair color line !!! I've used several different colors all of them have been true to the color promised and lasted wonderfully. They also have a sensitive scalp developer that's is great. I use it every time !!!
Christina N.
Apparently they aren't fully cruelty-free, but they are affordable and get the job done well. A step up from your typical box dye, but just as difficult to lighten out of hair.
Hailey N.
In cosmetology school I had access to all the best stuff, but when I'm looking for a temporary fix to my usual matrix colors, I grab this. Great hair color for the price. :)
jennifer s.
Sallys beauty has specials on this brand often. I only need to use a half of a tube on my hair so it is mich cheaper than store bought color from a box. the color stays true and I don't have bleed from red colors.
Dana C.
Absolutely love this brand! I used it all the time when I died my hairs different colors. Never killer to much of my hair! Always kept it healthy and the color last a while!
Leslie M.
Gilroy, CA
Works great , it always gives my hair a beautiful color ..... Might leave it a little dry if you don't apply the treatment before coloring and deep condition the hair after .
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Ion color is my go to hair dye. I buy these in bulk and stock up. Colors are very bright and last with out washout faded look. Always good sales on the ion products as well.
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
So a few days ago i got ion 10 minute color in 4N (medium brown) and after using it, it turned my hair dark like almost black i am very upset, ive used this ion brand before and never had issues, now i am hesitant and even using it again.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.