Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
I used Ion Color Brilliance to dye my hair black and my goodness, it lasted forever! The formula is also very moisturizing and left my hair incredibly shiny. The color was very rich and took SO long to get out (which can be a very good thing). This is by far the best at home color I have ever used
Sarah J.
Fort Wayne, IN
I swear by this hair dye! I tend to dye my hair red, and this company makes a nice range of red hair dye. The color mixes well with the developer, and it is easy to apply. I have never had an issue with not liking the end result. I recommend this brand to any of my friends who want a good hair dye.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
I purchased a dark red color from Sally's (I can not recall the number) and it did alright in my hair. My hair was a light brown to ombre blonde and it came out dark on top and light on the bottom. Would I purchase again, maybe one more time in more of a natural color. Is it a good price? Definitely affordable in my book.
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
Hands down the best hair color for my "exotic" colors
They blend like a dream, no mixing. They smell good. And saturate the hair wonderfully. And they are super affordable as well.
Candice J.
When I was coloring my hair myself years ago this was the brand that I always used. I never had any problems with it. Its decently priced. I usually bought it at sallys beauty supply
Naishmarie L.
Brandon, FL
It was super cheap for a reason. I used it to color my hair light burgundy. It came it out dark dark black/red with a hint of purple, not the burgundy its supposed to be. and only lasted for a week or two. I took advice from a Sally's member(never again).
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Got a few of this color brands from Sally's for my sister in law to do my hair. Works good for the price. The colors they have to choose from are so awesome. There's sooooo many.
Danielle L.
Love this color and the way it covers. I do notice that the color fades a bit, but I don't use certain shampoos for color treated hair. I purchase these at Sally's and they are very affordable.
Cree G.
Gives great color, less mess than the liquid and gives full coverage. Definitely my favorite hair coloring product and my all time favorite product since I love to color my hair
Marquita M.
Las Vegas
Ion color brilliance is the only hair color I will even use these days. I invest in the crazy colors and they stay. A week later my hair is still vibrant and gorgeous. It's very easy to apply and rinse.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.