Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Marisa B.
Longmont, CO
I've tried many different brands, but Ion is still one of my faves. I have used a rainbow of colors - lavender, teal (discontinued), Aqua, blue, purple, pink, etc. I love the colors, and they last quite some time. And...they are very reasonably priced.
Joanell Y.
I tried this color and it worked well I'm used to other brands colors like Paul Mitchell but this color got the job done for a fraction of the price and I love that it's accessible at sallys beauty and if u sign for their beauty club u can save even more
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
My hair is very long, middle of my back long. It would cost me a small fortune to have my hair done in a salon. I usually buy 2 Ion Colors a at time to do my hair. I love that I am able to mix my own colors with Ion and I can get a unique color all my own.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
I use ION color all of the time. I don't love the cream color as much as the liquid color, but this brand is fantastic. If you prefer cream to liquid, this is totally for you. I will be sticking with the liquid. I just wish they offered all of the same colors in the liquid that they do in the cream.
Heather N.
I love these colors although anything with red in it takes forever to come out. I put the burgundy Brown mixed with blackest black over my natural blonde hair and touched it up every other week.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Love these hair dyes!! I've tried their lavender and one of their blue shades. The colors lasted a little while, maybe a month, before they started to fade of change color. Well worth it?
Amanda M.
Pickens, SC
Awesome ready to use dye. Lots of colors to choose from. I got the garnet shade about three weeks ago and it's just about all faded. Nice to use if you want a change or try a color before fully committing. With that being said it does fade quickly.
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
I used Ion Color Brilliance to dye my hair black and my goodness, it lasted forever! The formula is also very moisturizing and left my hair incredibly shiny. The color was very rich and took SO long to get out (which can be a very good thing). This is by far the best at home color I have ever used
Salena S.
Perry, MI
This is the only hair dye I use. The color comes out perfect every time. I just dyed my hair using 5rv richest reds and the color is amazing! The price is very cheap considering the great results you'll have. I usually get mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Ruth H.
My sister have used thins because she colored her hair and it really helped her hair to be silky and smooth. But for me it's not a need for your everyday hair so I kinda ditch that lol.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.