Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Ion is one of the best hair colors out there. True to shade unless going w/ the double pigment browns. Love getting them from Sally's. They also make great hair care products that I love as well.
Amanda D.
I buy this brand quite frequently. It doesn't dry out my hair and the smell is not overpowering. My hair feels great after using this brand compared to others. The shades are beautiful as well.
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
Ion is my favorite brand for hair color. The color always turns out the same as the box, and it's always so easy to use. The formula is a little bit thick so if you have a lot of fear you are going to need a lot of boxes.
Ashley R.
I tend to color less frequently with Ion Color Brilliance. I dye my hair red and with this brand, I don't have to deposit color as often, plus the colors are amazing. I prefer it over any other hair color on the market.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this brand of hair color. I don't dye my hair often (once every few years, if at all) but I wanted to dye a portion of my hair blue. I have dark brown, virgin hair (not chemically processed). After bleaching my hair and using this, I have bright blue hair and it's perfect.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this brand, I can go from blond, to brown, to red. The price is right, and it is so easy to use! I use about two boxes myself, and can mix and match like shades to get great highlights and low lights. This is so much better then the "box" brands.
Fátima M.
SARASOTA, FL
I buy this hair color brand every time and its the only brand my hairstylist uses on me. its cheap, great on scalp great coverage on hair and always leaves my hair shiny and not damaged as other did. i always get good compliment when ever i have i hair did!
Holly W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use the Vibrant Orchid Ion color for my purple ombre color. I LOVE the look of it, I just wish it lasted longer. It fades with the first wash and is completely gone by five shampoos. :(
Kt E.
I've used Ion for several of my red colors. My experience with them has always been long lasting and the colors come out pretty similar to what they show at Sally's, which is really saying something!
Marisa B.
Longmont, CO
I've tried many different brands, but Ion is still one of my faves. I have used a rainbow of colors - lavender, teal (discontinued), Aqua, blue, purple, pink, etc. I love the colors, and they last quite some time. And...they are very reasonably priced.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.