Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
I LOVE ION COLOR BRILLIANCE!! The con is that for me it fades out quickly but the application is simple. Just like any other and the colors are gorgeous! I always get compliments. Its amazing.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Literally my favorite hair color on the market, I mix it with developers myself so I always have enough for my super thick long hair, and it actually smells pretty good for heavy duty hair dye
Donna P.
Ortonville, MI
The Ion hair colors are easy to use and leave my hair soft and shiny. I use them to cover gray hair ( I've had since I was 12! ). I've also used them to lighten my daughter's hair from a mousy brown to a beautiful blonde, and another daughter a dark shade of purple at the nape of her neck so it peaks through.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
Ion Color Brilliance has some great colors! The creme consistency is also great, it doesn't cause the dripping like a lot of other hair colors do. The smell is actually not too. The High-Lift collection is great for none-natural blondes, trying to get a very high platinum blonde color.

Definitely worth a try.
Brooks V.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used several of the bright shades and have never been disappointed. Sky Blue, Fuschia, Violet, and Magenta are all amazingly vibrant and long lasting. They're a bit thick, but I add a bit of developer to them to make them easier to apply. I definitely recommend them!
Kaleigh B.
Greenville, MI
Okay, finally did the lavender hair. Thanks to Ion, no bleach required, no toner, no nothing. Slap it on and it stays in. Not to mention the beautiful, lasting color. It did no damage, and I'm super impressed with this line. I will definitely continue to use it.
Monica B.
I have used this one time. It worked well for me. I loved the color pay off it gave. The color did fade a little faster then I had hoped for but it was really cheap and inexpensive that if I ever wanted to dye my hair I would differently buy this brand again.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Ion is one of the best hair colors out there. True to shade unless going w/ the double pigment browns. Love getting them from Sally's. They also make great hair care products that I love as well.
Shaye S.
This brand of hair color always lasts so long and the color stays vibrant. I used the burgundy color from the red line and I have gotten so many compliments on it. It has lasted MUCH longer and more pigmented than any of the Clairol or Loreal professional dyes.
Ashley R.
I tend to color less frequently with Ion Color Brilliance. I dye my hair red and with this brand, I don't have to deposit color as often, plus the colors are amazing. I prefer it over any other hair color on the market.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.