Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
jamie g.
Monroe, MI
I have used these many times on my daughters hair. Many , many different colors. They fade super fast and and do not last long at all. I would expect longer since it is a professional type brand.
sandra s.
Huntington Pk, CA
I been using this hair creme dye since 4 years and it leaves my hair color great. I'm a golden blonde and re-touch my roots very month. I love this product and save up money from the hair salon. I don't need to go to hair salon very month. I use this hair dye creme product. I use golden blonde 8G and 8A light ash blonde.
Miranda M.
West Haven, CT
I discovered ion going into Sally's beauty store one day when I had the random idea of putting pink in my hair. After talking to the employee on which ones to buy, she recommended ion and of course bought it. Ever since then, even for neutral hair color, I only use ion.
Deborah L.
Dixon, MO
Love this product I have four different tubes of colors hot pink, purple, red and the newest wild orchid... I have naturally light hair so I didn't need bleach and because it's not a perminent hair color the longer you leave the color the more vibrant it will turn out!!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
My hair has been damaged after painting so much, has changed a lot now is dry, brittle, and without volume, this product is very good, gives you much shine and softness to the hair, and full of life. I recommend this vehicle
Jenna O.
Palmdale, CA
I love this hair dye! It is the only brand I use when i purchase my dye out of a box.. I love how the colors come out so rich and they last soo long! I love how my hair looks and feels after I use it, surprisingly it doesn't feel damaged and looks silky and shinny instead.
Priscilla S.
el monte, CA
This was my to go to hair color when I wanted to achieve the perfect gray! I always you this product because I love the colors and there what work best with my hair. Good color and lasts good.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
Ion Color Brilliance has some great colors! The creme consistency is also great, it doesn't cause the dripping like a lot of other hair colors do. The smell is actually not too. The High-Lift collection is great for none-natural blondes, trying to get a very high platinum blonde color.

Definitely worth a try.
Amanda D.
I recommend ion color brilliance to anyone who wants to dye their hair the correct way. Don't go buy box dye from.walmart. it only costs a few dollars at your local beauty supply store and by a 20 volume or 30 volume developer and be completely satisfied. 5 stars!!!!
Donna P.
Ortonville, MI
The Ion hair colors are easy to use and leave my hair soft and shiny. I use them to cover gray hair ( I've had since I was 12! ). I've also used them to lighten my daughter's hair from a mousy brown to a beautiful blonde, and another daughter a dark shade of purple at the nape of her neck so it peaks through.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.