Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Really great for the price and convenience. Ive used these time and time again from pastels to the darkest blue blacks. Way better quality than box dye, so if you're going to do it at home, get these!
Georgina S.
Fresno, CA
This dye is great , when I started coloring my hair and stopped using store bough box. This one did the best on my hair. The color was the one I had been looking for and it stays long enough. Their range of reds are very good. Affordable enough for a 21yr old with apart time job.
Margie S.
Wilmot, NH
I am currently using the Aqua, Fuchsia, and Magenta. So far, I have seen the best results with the blue. The other colors seem to stick fine, I am still just observing those. These have a great price, and seem to live up to a simple task of just taking color and doing well.
Samantha R.
Kent, OH
I bought the pink, purple, and turquoise hair color from Ion. They were very easy to use but if it is your first time, ask the salesperson what type of developer. My bright neons lasted for longer than any other brand of haircolor out there. In fact, 4 months later and I can still see the turquoise. Very good quality stuff.
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have purchased these products at my local Sally’s Beauty Supply store. Unlike box dyes that include everything you need, you will have to buy a developer that suits your hair (10, 20, 30 & 40). They are thick in consistency but manageable and are very much affordable.
Lidia A.
Hialeah, FL
This hair color does not fade as quick as all other ones. I literally dye my hair every month and have tried all brands. I have been using the light intense red and it lasts long enough without it turning orangy. I will be switching my color up soon but staying with this brand/
Debra W.
Brown Deer, WI
His dye is good but I found the biggest issue is it isn't very gray resistant. While my color looked great, my gray was not always covered well. So if gray is not your issue, this color is perfect.
Stormi N.
Ion has great hair dye products and I personally think the dye smells nice. The only downside is that if you have thick or long hair then you're going to need multiple bottles of this product. The product isn't the cheapest so it makes it kind of frustrating. The color is vibrant and doesn't cause terrible damage to your hair.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I use this every time I dye my hair. I always keep a fairly large part of my hair bleached so that I can free to change the color of that section to whatever color I feel like at the time and I always use this hair dye and especially now that they offer blues, pinks and purples.
Melissa H.
Blaine, Mn
I love this product easy to use for both normal hair colors and for the crazy colors.I have been using this color for about 3 months now and my hair has never been softer even after bleaching it. color lasts a long time as long as your care for it using color safe products. I use the Ion color Brilliance shampoo as well
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.