Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I got the magenta color. It is a very bright pink. It was so beautiful, but the lasting power sucked.. I would only wash my hair once a week, and would have to re dye my hair once a month. It absolutely killed my hair..
Mariángel F.
Orlando, FL
As someone who has used a big variety of hair dyes (from drugstore to imported ones) I consider this little thing a pure miracle. It's incredible that a product so inexpensive that I can find everywhere brings me such a good, long-lasting color.
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
As a cosmetologist I will say that this is definitely my go to color line whenever I am in a pinch and need something now! This is available to me at my local Sally Beauty Supply. I must say that I love the consistency, and it smells good too! I think the ion developer smells like candy. Great,even color. Good amount of lift to the hair. It leaves a good shine to the hair as well.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
I am a regular hair color user and I always find myself going back to this brand, it has amazing color selection and the color payoff is insane! I use it on myself, my fiancé, and any friends that want to try new things
Thu V.
This is the hair dye I always purchased whenever I need to buy hair dye. This products works great and it also last long on my hair too. This cream hair dye seems to works better than the liquid or the mousse hair dye from other brands. I would recommend this.
Amber H.
Carmichael, CA
I love ion colors they always turn out vibrant and they still look healthy. The bright red lasts forever especially if you get the red intensifier and use color protectant shampoo. I was extremely satisfied if I ever do my hair fire truck red again I'm definitely using ion. It's my go to hair color
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Not the best color. it faded easily within a few weeks and didn't pull the color we were shooting for. it's a good price but I wish the quality was better. now I know why beauty supply retailers require a license to purchase Better name brand products. I'll be sticking to professional colors from now on.
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
The pigment on these is outstanding. I dyed my hair red a few months ago and this product gave me such a bright red color that everyone noticed. So much more than wella or other brands that I have used. I love their line
cx s.
These are the only hair dyes I have used from Sally Beauty supply. This brand has amazing colors and makes your hair turn out the color you actually expect it would. Very affordable. I love their darker colors especially!
Artemis L.
Odessa, FL
One of the best hair dyes I've ever used! I picked up the Sky Blue and Azure at Sally's. The color came out soooo beautiful and I even loved the color when it faded. The dye didn't bleed through at all, which I was really stoked about. My hair felt really soft after application and my curls didn't get messed up. La la loveee it
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.