Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
Yess!!! These are the best hair colors ive tried. They are so vibrant and beautiful! They also last a lot better than other brands ive tried . Super easy to use since you don't need developer. Will continue to repurchase and highly recommend!Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kirstin R.
Ames, IA
I dye my hair regularly and this is a great professional, permanent hair dye. Although you do have to buy the right developer to go with it, it doesn't damage your hair as much as the box kits from drugstores. Buy their ion repair solutions packets of hair conditioner to replace the ions in your hair after you use the dye to decrease damage done to your hair and keep it healthy.
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville , FL
I use to get this from Sally Beauty Supply and i used it about every 3-4 weeks to dye my hair blonde. Super affordable, does the job and doesn't have that bad of a smell. My hair was always super soft after using this too. Which was awesome since it was not extremely healthy for my hair. Defiantly a brand I will stick with.
Lizbeth C.
Love this brand! I've used it before and the results were just as I expected! I love to dye my hair pretty often and this hair dye is pretty affordable, its packaged nicely, I wil keep using this brand and I definitely recommend it
T M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I used this to dye my hair red (from dark brown) for years! The colors are beautiful and rich and also last a very long time. I'm back to my natural color now but if I dye my hair again, I know this trusty brand is waiting for me.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I use this brand of hair dye religiously. Its so easy to use and its the only one I trust whenever I need to touch up my dark hair. I've dyed my hair multiple colors in the past as well and I have always gotten the color I expected.
Melissa J.
Enumclaw, WA
I have been spending hundreds at salons and finally I found a color I can do myself with little cost. Natural blonde and beautiful brunette mix to a choclate brown. Love it and I get more compliments now because of the shine!
Caitlin M.
This is a professional hair color brand. Found at most beauty supply stores, but I get mine at Sally's. Comes in cream formula and the color is vibrant, however doesn't last too long as it washes out over a short period of time.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I have used this dye twice, both within the last few months and I like it. I recently went blonde and I found that this dye helped me achieve the blonde I was striving for. I use the 12.2 in the ion high lift cool blonde, I think its the lightest color. It helped tone down any brassy or yellow tones that my toner didn't take out, and it left my hair with a nice platinum color.
Tina D.
I love this product and it is all I use on my hair when I color it it is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone that is thinking about coloring their hair.I bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply. Yes I would recommend it
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.