Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Got this in the shade of red and I found them at Sally's beauty supply stores. I used two boxes to go red just because I wanted a really strong red and it's not super expensive but it does give off color so be careful with towels and pillows
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
This product have great pigmentation. Great range of color. I buy mine in Sally's Beauty. Nice scent I color every 8 weeks but is not hard for my type of hair and I prefer over other brands because they smell great and for its pigmentation.
Jeana H.
Have been on a grey kick... I get my hair Professionally done… When I need to keep it between appointments I mix I a with hair conditioner and make an hair mask to keep the color. The price is good, I'll continue to buy for color up keep.
Randelyn M.
These are very good for adding color it doesn't dry your hair you can add conditioner to make it not as bright and helps conditions your hair, there is a lot of pigment and there is a lot of product depending on how much hair you have.
Brittany N.
Love this hair color so much! I got dark chocolate brown and when I colored my hair it made my hair feel so healthy and strong. It even had some red undertones in it that I didn't know about! Loved this and would definitely repurchase.
Adrienne M.
I have always had great luck with Ion Color Brilliance. Other colors fade fast for me, but Ion went on brilliantly and stayed gorgeous for a lot longer than any other brand I've used. The biggest problem beyond longevity that I usually have is "red roots." With other brands, no matter what color I use my roots come out Ronald McDonald red. I don't have this problem when I use Ion.
Lindsay L.
I used about three of these Lavenders within three weeks of my initial dye. My hair was prelightened, almost white. The lavender was glorious at first, but quickly faded to a dull grey-silver. I was thrilled with the initial turn-out but disappointed with the overall product. For thick hair, you'll need more than one tube for sure.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
This is the only brand I will use when it comes to coloring my hair. It's affordable, easy to use, true to the color shown, affordable, and salon quality with a selection of hair color to choose from. It lasts the longest out of the other brands I have tried, and it's my go-to for hair color. I wouldn't change to any other brand!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I used the deep red one, but found that my hair did not take the color well. Also, what did grab, washed out very fast. I am not sure what the problem was, because my hair grabbed other brands well. I would not use ion for hair color again.
Kirstin R.
Ames, IA
I dye my hair regularly and this is a great professional, permanent hair dye. Although you do have to buy the right developer to go with it, it doesn't damage your hair as much as the box kits from drugstores. Buy their ion repair solutions packets of hair conditioner to replace the ions in your hair after you use the dye to decrease damage done to your hair and keep it healthy.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.