Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Carolina K.
West Covina, CA
I love the variety of colors that it comes with and the packaging is super cute. The dye is very thick and it's kind of difficult to squeeze out sometimes, but nevertheless, really easy to use.
I actually use the Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi Permanent dye's in Fuchsia and another time in Rose. It's really affordable and I love the color.
Marissa D.
Rialto , CA
When it comes to dying hair I would prefer a permanent option where i don't have to worry about dying my hair often. Ion always provides the coverage and color i desire. i typically use a darker brown color which compliments my skin tone perfectly
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I used to dye my hair red all the time and after using drugstore hair dye for years I started using ion and it is so much better and last longer and is isn't as harsh on your hair like those cheap hair dyes and ion isn't to pricey either which is great
briseida g.
Mecca, CA
This product works so well i bought it two weeks ago and the way the hair dye stayed in my hair was much better than other hair products i have used before I'm absolutely going to continue purchasing ion color brillance !! I recommend it 100%
Sheila J.
I love the colour pay off even with the henna temp colours, i got mine at sally beauty supply and they have tons of colours to choose from, sad thing is if you have dark hair it will not work unless you get the "for dark hair only" bottles.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
I adore ION color. I love that it is very gentle on the hair and that it doesn't smell harsh like other brands. I have even used it on my toddler before. The color always holds up and lasts without having to be touched up for quiet sometime.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
I’ll always be a fan of ion products. I’ve never had any issue with them whatsoever! The color lasts and leaves your hair looking shiny and soft. I’ve used it on many clients. I do a lot of hair from my home now that I’m working another job. Sally’s is where everyone normally goes. I always recommend ion.
Cecilia G.
Avondale, AZ
I love using Ion Color Brilliance permanent cremated hair colors it is better the store brands it keeps my hair looking nice and healthy Ion has a variety of colors you can chose from you can also combine colors to make a different unusual color you might want. Also, another good thing about Ion Color is that the are very affordable.
Nikaury N.
provo, UT
Great formula. Love the color selection. Amazing price and great product. I Like the fact don't have to mix with anything. Don't really like the smell but is not so bad after all. Don't like the fact the it start to come out very time I wash my hair but then gain is still good for the price.
Jeana H.
Have been on a grey kick... I get my hair Professionally done… When I need to keep it between appointments I mix I a with hair conditioner and make an hair mask to keep the color. The price is good, I'll continue to buy for color up keep.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.