Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
I've tried many different salon quality dyes, and the ION color brilliance is my top choice. The color lasts long, it's easy to apply, and the results are fast. There's a ton of gorgeous shades to choose from cry only complaint is that for longer hair, you'll need more than one. They only come in 2oz. Sizes. Bigger would be better. But a great product!!
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
So I unfortunately was extremely disappointed by this product. I bought a bright purple and used it on bleached hair. after three washes it was extremely faded and always bled. I've never had a color dye fade so fast on me and highly don't recommend
Stephanie G.
I loved using this brand on color creme but I was always disappointed that the color swatches never matched the actual color. I have tried three different colors expecting a specific color and they usually came out darker. If it wasn't for this, I would still be using this brand because I love the smell and the quality it left my hair in after i dyed it.
Angie G.
Alpharetta, GA
Ion definitely stays in your hair for quite a few washes. Just make sure you wash in cool water and your color will stay for a really long time. It is also very affordable. Be careful when using it though, it will dye just about anything it touches.
Brittany J.
Goodyear, AZ
Ion Color Brilliance is one of my favorite home use hair colors on the market. I prefer the creme over the liquid. I have found the Demi and Semi colors to be just as wonderful as the permanent. Long lasting and vibrant! These are great! Go to Sallys!
Rene A.
This brand is usually the one I use when dying my hair at home. The color is long lasting, much longer than other brands I have tried. The sample color at the store is very true to the actual color. The directions are also very easy and simple.
Anahi C.
Baytown, TX
I was a fan of Ion when I used the 7g because it gave me a good light gold color for my dark hair. But once I switched to red I didn't like it the red colors with Ion DO NOT LAST AT ALL they start fading after a few washes. I recommend it if you're using the browns and blondes but not red
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brand and this product. I have been dying my hair at home for years now and I wouldn't trust my hair to any other brand besides "ion"brand. Even after all the harsh chemicals my hair remains soft and smooth without any leftover residue. And the color always comes out amazing..and it lasts a good 12 weeks before I must give in and redye it again. I highly recommend this product. It truly is a keeper.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hands down one of the BEST hair color products i have ever used. I am constantly coloring my hair, and my original color is a dirty blonde.. so when i wanted a risker color i always i had to use the ION products because they were the only ones that would actually hold in my hair & last longer than three washes in my well water! Thumbs up ION!
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
I used this for the first time about a month ago and was pretty impressed with it. I purchased dark brown and it came out really nice. My only issue with it is the tube. It was a little diffulcult squeezing out. Other than that, very good product.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.