Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
I went to Sally's and asked what the best color would be to lighten up and add some dimension to my hair. It was recommended to me that I should give this a try. and I love the color however it completely dried out my hair. I suppose with some extra conditioning it has become more healthy but I don't think it will be of the same texture for quite a while.
Veronica B.
I love this dye brand! It has great staying power and no toxic smell. It has been my go to brand for a while. The only issue I have with it is that not all the dyes are the same as what they are advertised. I recently got Radiant Orchid and the box showed it as a lavender, but when I poured the dye it was more of a fuchsia and I needed to add more blue to it.
Ashley H.
I have naturally light brown hair that gets blonde high lights and lightens up a lot during the summer. I've been using the 2N darkest brown color the past few times I've dyed my hair and love how it turns out. And it smells amazing when you mix it with the wella developer
Tracy T.
MIAMI, FL
Ion is my go to glam color . I call it that anyway. It comes in a rainbow of colors. I have a hard time picking one or sometimes even two colors. lol The price is great. It leaves my hair beautiful and bright. The red is traffic stopping its so awesome.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
I use this color in Intense Red Blonde 7IR. I love this color is red with blond tones throughout. This color fades FAST. I wash my hair twice a week, with cool water, I use alcohol free products most of the time, I have to color my hair every 3-4 weeks.
Katelyn L.
La vista, NE
The blondes do well if you have seriously light hair but when I tried other colors it didn't work so well. I've used the 8a color and it turned out a dull yellow-y blonde but I think that's just because my
Hair wasn't lightened enough. When I tried silver and
Light blue it didn't take
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
This was the very first hair brand I used and I loved the results. I went from dark brown to a very light brown. I didn't get any lingering smell and it didn't make my hair damaged. I pick it up at Sally's. since going darker I've switched to a box dye.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I have used this for at least six years. I am brunette and don't do anything else fancy to my hair. I use a 10 developer with it and leave on for 25 minutes. My stylist compliments my application because I don't have a line each time I to a touch-up.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love using this brand! Its super afforadble and the results are fantastic!!!!!! It works better than any other. I have dark thin hair. My hair is wavy and is damaged, Its worth your money and time, I'm very satisfied with my results of this product.
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
So I unfortunately was extremely disappointed by this product. I bought a bright purple and used it on bleached hair. after three washes it was extremely faded and always bled. I've never had a color dye fade so fast on me and highly don't recommend
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.