Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Natalie E.
minneapolis
I have just recently started using Ion Colors. i use it to do peekaboo panels in my hair. i have used the hot pink and the lavender. i absolutely love it. it stays in your hair for a long time and even when it starts to fade, the color is still wonderful! Next thing i am going to try is the top coat (supposed to make the color stay longer). CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP TOO!!
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I just switched from pre made box dyes to mixing my own with Ion and I will not go back to box. With the help of a Sally sales associate I found a hair color that retains its deep original color without fading to weird gray or green tones. The instructions for use were very easy to follow. Just remember to wear gloves!
Amber K.
Stanwood, WA
I wasn't expecting the best for this product, but was pleasantly pleased with how my hair turned out. I wanted to redye my bright red hair to make it more vibrant. I purchased two tubes of the red hair color, and it completely covered my thick, past the shoulder length hair. It is a bit darker than I was going for, but I still love how it turned out regardless.
Tiffany H.
I used these colors in bright pink for awhile. it lasted for awhile but not as long as I had hoped. it did fade very quickly. but if you cannot get bright colors professionally done I would recommend this brand over manic panic or other brands that sell 'off' colors.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
I naturally had blonde hair but recently had dyed it to brown. I did not like it and wanted to return to my natural hair color. I do not believe in bleaching my hair so I decided to try their Hi-Lift in Cool Blonde. It got my hair right to the perfect shade and I just had to use the 40 developer. I love my hair now it it is so much softer and healthier than before.
Tracy T.
MIAMI, FL
Ion is my go to glam color . I call it that anyway. It comes in a rainbow of colors. I have a hard time picking one or sometimes even two colors. lol The price is great. It leaves my hair beautiful and bright. The red is traffic stopping its so awesome.
Maya M.
This has had amazing results! I've been dying my hair unnatural colors for years and I always use ion. The colors are always vibrant and last longer than most other dyes I've tried. My only problem is that its very thick and somewhat difficult to mix two colors together. Definitely worth it though!
Chrissy S.
This is the only product I use to color my hair now. I've had the blue in my hair for months and it's still staying strong. The colors are very vibrant and last longer than any other product I've used.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've had blue bangs for 6 years now. This stuff is amazing!! It smells great, the consistency is nice and the aqua color doesn't fade very easily and even when it does, nobody can tell. I recommend Ion to everyone ♡
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
I went to Sally's and asked what the best color would be to lighten up and add some dimension to my hair. It was recommended to me that I should give this a try. and I love the color however it completely dried out my hair. I suppose with some extra conditioning it has become more healthy but I don't think it will be of the same texture for quite a while.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.