Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Veta G.
Roanoke, TX
I recently started using this to dye my hair, and I love it! I always get the color I'm going for, and it's easy to apply. I've never had problems with it fading too quickly or being streaky. My hair always looks shiny and healthy after dyeing with this, and it doesn't get dried out or frizzled from the use of this product. I've only custom mixed once, but the result was fantastic! It is also more affordable then any other dye I've used.
Meav B.
The prices are great, the color choices are fantastic and with deals from Sally's every week or so you really can't go wrong. My hair hates most other box colors and it washes out quickly but I've had the same color (touched up once) since February and its JULY now!
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Love this hair color . I usually pick it up at Sally's and they are usually on sale . I notice that they last and work well. Very simple to use , I use a bowl and brush to apply . I get so many compliments on my hair when I use this brand . I use sky blue but it looks like a mermaid and looks beautiful well I think. I do recommend this product
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
This is the only at home hair dye I buy and for good reasons! The instructions given make it very easy to use. The color is exactly what it says it is (my color is Light Burgundy Brown.) This stuff is actually what real cosmetologists use unlike other box dye. I rely heavily on this dye!!!
Vanessa m.
I love this product personally I only use this to dye my hair when I dye my hair my self other wise I go to the salon. I would recommend any ion product. when I dye my hair I always pick up a few packets of the ion conditioners they have and is super wonderful it leaves my hair shiny and soft! I also have a ion straightener and its just as fantastic! do recommend!
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
I love coloring hair with these! I used a reddish blonde shade in permanent on a friend who's a level 2 and her hair looked and felt amazing! The color was vibrant. For myself, I used a Demi permanent, since I didn't lighten my hair and it also gave me the desired result.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I adore the color of this product and how easy it is to use! My only issue is that without extra help of hair masks, it really dries out your hair. It's easy to remedy this with a good moisturizing treatment, but it is an added step that isn't in the directions.
Angelica G.
Rochester, MN
This permenant hair dye is really great. I have used box dyes before for example the loreal and it had a super strong smell which really bothered me. I love that this hair dye does not have a strong smell. It was also very easy to use. All you have to buy with it is a developer. I also recommend getting a bowl & brush which they also sell at Sally's helps with the application. Overall this product is amazing. I strongly recommend.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I get this product at our local Sally's. I like that there are so many differen't colors to choose from. I usually always get a red color. It is packaged very well. I don't have to buy extra bottles cause it covers well. I would recommend this product to others!
Bianca T.
Mishawaka, IN
It definitely sticks forsure. I know from my own experience and others that ion sticks in your hair. Which can be a good thing, and a bad thing. If you're really needing to cover up a bad dye or you're sure you want the new color you're dying your hair, then I'd say go for it! It's also pretty well priced.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.