Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kelly t.
Tried this the first time I died my hair and never needed to try another brand. Didn't dry my hair out and it actually made it a lot shinier. I use the color 6rv over my natural red hair and it looks so good I always get compliments. The regrowth on me doesn't look half bad so I can be lazy in between coloring.
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I dyed my hair with Ion permanent creme color in darkest brown for years. My hair would always look so shiny and feel so healthy after dying and the color doesn't fade. I convinced my mom to try and it covered all her gray without a problem. She regularly complains that her hair turns reddish no matter what color she chooses but she didn't have that problem with Ion. Will definitely continue to use this brand.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I have been using this hair color ever since Wella got rid of the color I have been using since I was like 13 and I love it more than Wella. I use the color 5rv or 6rv depending on how light I want it. This and the loreal hi color are the only reds that I will use from a regular store. They last so long and my hair doesn't feel damaged. I love ION
Shelby W.
The best hair colors you can buy for a GREAT price! Colors last awhile and the pigment is lovely. I personally have also tried most temporary colors and the neon ones didn't seem to work at all compared to others (red, blood orange, blue, etc). Overall, this was my go-to brand for over a year!
LaLa D.
Ion color Brillance low or no ammonia formulas are gentle for natural hair and extensions. The tones are true to color, gentle and vibrant. Easy to use, lifts well with 20 and 30 volume developers. The natural, neutral and natural warm tones are great on any skin tone and looks very natural.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
I've only usef bright colors like purple and pink and I really like the tones. Easy to use and the colors look great. The color doesn't last much but that's pretty much the story for other products when it comes to colorful tones. They are super high maintenance but they are so much fun!
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
My hair right now is a bright Raspberry Red and has been for about a year. I have switched back and forth between a few different brands but at the end of the day this is the dye that has done the best in lasting. Granted I do a bleach wash first, dye it once a month, use cold water when I wash, and mix the color in with my conditioner to keep it from fading. I do a lot to keep my hair bright because ANY bright colored dye will fade without the up keep, this one happens to last longer.
Barbara S.
I love this product! I've used it many times to dye my hair. I have used the black one and the red one in the past. I really liked the results! My hair was shinny and soft and I continue to purchase this brand for hair color. Also, it was very affordable. I would definitely recommend Ion Color Brilliance!
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
Once upon a time, I bleached my hair so that I could add lilac and lavender. So much fun! The Ion colors have great tones, even as they fade with time. Definitely something I enjoyed last summer and hope to do in the future again. Also, the damage to my hair was no greater than salon dye.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
I stopped using store bought boxed color several years ago and started shopping at Sally for dye and developer. I have tried Wella and Color Ion and prefer the Ion brand. The colors are rich and last. I find the liquid vs. cream lasts even longer. The color selection is great and I enjoy being able to make a custom mix without much fuss. Have gotten compliments on my hair color and I always say its Ion. :)
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.