Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Holly H.
Mill City, OR
I did NOT have good luck with the ion creme hair colors. I used a nice rusty red color that faded in one wash, even with the use of developer. I was very sad that it did not stay or even stain my hair the color that I wanted. I feel like it was a waste of my money. I have had good luck with their toners however.
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
This hair color actually smells pretty good for hair dye. It goes on nicely, and covers well, and it lasts for quite a while. I use light blonde colors (I've tried several of them so far) to cover the brassiness I get from bleaching dark brown hair and it takes awhile for it to fade and the brassiness to come back.
Jennifer H.
This is the hair dye I normally use but the demo-permanent version. There is a good color selection although it lacks in the brown tones range. The dye lasts a lot longer than i had expected. I have used too different red toned one are they were good. this is a way cheaper option then getting your hair done at the salon.
Katherine M.
Richmond, VA
Love this brand every time I dye my hair! I know box dying your hair isn't good for your hair and I can't afford to get my hair done every 6-8 weeks. It's affordable and works great! This is one of the colors I had with this brand! I did use their new Blue Black color and no blue showed up just in my shower! But I still love these products.
Alissa C.
Roscoe, IL
I have been dying my hair unnatural colors for over a year. I started with Manic Panic b/c it was vegan and conditioning. However, after about 6 or 7 months of struggling with the upkeep, I decided to try the Sky Blue & Aqua Blue in Ion Brilliance. It lasts over a month longer than MP so this has been my dye of choice for the last 6 months. The color is vibrant and fades to a pastel version of the original color. I LOVE IT!
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Does not dry out hair as much as box kits and I always buy a repair conditioner to use after does not smell as strong either and this brand has a good selection of inexpensive fun colors. The last time I tried Ion the color was not as bright and colorful i used the pastel tones and it did not work you definitely need to have light colored or bleached hair.
McKenzie C.
Los Angeles
I used the color salmon on my hair mixed with a color safe conditioner and it turned out amazing. It so easy to do. Leave it on for as long as you want the color to be dark. I left mine in for about 4 hours but my hair takes awhile to soak up color. I also bought two boxes because I have extremely thick hair. This stuff is great for the price. I plan on trying out some more colors of this brand.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
Ion is a fabulous brand and this hair coloring creme meets the brand expectation. It leaves your hair almost feeling better before you colored. The colors are great. Like any other product, they do fade despite using color protection products. The only complaint I have is that creme colors seem to take longer to wash out than the liquid colors from the same company. The price is reasonable and is very easy to use.
Roxan W.
Seguin, TX
This is terrible stuff. I used it, gave my hait great color (used a red) except with every wash it would wash out and leave pink colorant everywhere! I had to use a seperat towel After showers and spray down the tub due to the pink dye. It's suppose to be permanent but acted like a temp. And now I colored over it 8 weeks later (salon) and now the new dye and old dye arw both washing out. I hate hate hate this brand. no idea what it did but it has ruined my experience with coloring my hair.
gerry h.
Cincinnati, OH
Nice product good price and interesting colors. i have used hair color for probably 50 yrs and got more compliments than ever on the fuschia and purple. i mean total strangers coming up to me and complementing me. to a point where it was amazing at how many. only other product that ever got a fraction of that was a reddish brown i used by clariol years back. yeah, i am in my 60s but who cares i like the fuschia so i use it. it lasted a long time too. i was told to mix it with conditioner.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.