Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Danielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
I went and spent almost 100 bucks on my hair at a salon. I was very disappointed. By the 2nd wash the vibrant red had faded to a icky copper. So i went to sally's beauty and found Ion. $10 dollars and 7 washes later voila! Magic. Moral of the story? Dont pay a salon. Save your money and try this hair color.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
I used this over the summer a couple years ago. It’s easy to use and apply. The directions are very straight forward. The color was expected for me, which I purchased the lavender and pink colored and used them for peek a boos, but I also have very platinum blonde hair. The reason I’m giving it a 3 was because the color didn’t really last. After 2 or 3 weeks it was gone, and I barely wash my hair, maybe 2 times a week if that. I would probably buy again just because of the cool colors just wish they’d last longer.
Sydney A.
I have been using ion for years. I love the darkest burgundy brown shade. Makes my hair a pretty dark auburn color. I recommend it to all of my friends and have colored my friends hair with it. It is so easy and simple to use. I’ll always use this color
Jennifer M.
Loganville, GA
Dyed my hair the blue-ish purple color, tanzanite. Its gorgeous!  I have brown hair with blonde highlights so the highlights really picked up the blue!  The brown didnt pick up much but thats ok! I like the streaked look
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I love the Ion Color Brilliance colors. They are so versatile and I can get about 2 or 3 uses per tube. I always keep a half gallon of developer on hand too which lasts forever. The color is bright and long lasting and is definately cheaper than other box hair color alternatives.
Bivi P.
As a hairstylist I hate the ion line. Not because it’s an at home color but because of how it’s almost impossible to remove without compromising the integrity of the hair especially their fashion colors. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re someone who likes to change hair colors often.
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
Bought this product at Sally’s Beauty Supply. It was super easy to use for an all over color. This brand was the cheaper option at the store, so if you are trying to save money and color at home, this is the brand to buy.
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
I do my own hair color
I had so many bad experience with hairdressers with both color and cut.
Love this color CREAM only with graying hair.
The cream lasts much longer.
HopeIon Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors everyone has a great day! ✅👍🏻😊
Megan L.
duluth, MN
Ive used this product several times to dye my hair and I love it! My hair right now is a light platinum blonde and that’s all because of this product. I always use this as my go to box dye on myself!
Maria M.
Banning, CA
I tried this hair color brand to go from blonde to a light copper brown and I was very impressed with how good it worked in covering the light color under.i had trouble before with color lasting on my previously bleached hair but this covered well and the color was vibrant and beautiful.it lasted very long through many washes ,I highly recommend this product!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.