Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
phill a.
Lynnwood, WA
I use mainly to cover grey roots. It covers great and doesn't smell overwhelming like some box colors. The downside is it is very drying, which I was also told by a Sally's Beauty associate that is a common customer complaint. If I don't use conditioner my hair feels like straw. I do continue to use it in spite of this because I get so many compliments on my hair color and with drugstore box brands I often ran into the problem of ending up with brassy hair. I like the consistency of this brand and the price. They often have sales at Sally's when you buy several at once.
Zoe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently dyed my hair the medium red/burgundy color (I can't quite remember what it's called but this is what it looks like..) anyway, I really love it! It turned out very vibrant but in a way that compliments my complexion. I've received many compliments on it :)
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy and use the brights hair color in purple. These dyes last a long time on bleached hair and are really true to color. They wash out quicker and don't show up as strongly on virgin hair. They are also really inexpensive; they are really under appreciated! My only complaint is that the color is really thick and hard to apply. To get over this, I just mix in about 2 parts conditioner to one part dye. They color is still vibrant and true to color and is easier to apply.
Sonnie B.
Middletown, PA
I have a love/hate relationship with Ion. If you're dying your hair a somewhat natural color like black/blue or red/auburn then they are your go to! But if you're interested in dying your hair blue, then Ion is not where you go. I bought Aqua a while ago and it turned my hair a very dark green with a hint of blue color. Granted I actually enjoyed the color and went by "Seaweed" for a while.. fair warning, if you want an erotic color Ion is not where you should be turning!
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
I really like using ion brilliance all of their lines are crazy colors, there pastel colors, and their normal hair color!! Definitely a great products and in my top five! Appointed with any of their products!! They're crazy colors do you wash out pretty quickly but that's to be expected love all the new ones they've been coming out with!!
Katherine L.
I used ion hair colors for a few years before I went platinum and I LOVED IT. It's easy to apply yourself, and comes in a huge variety of colors. I used everything from red to orange to purple to pink to blue and they all turned out great, and never really faded like some other brands do. I got mine at Sally's , definitely wound recommend.
Bre R.
Rochester Hls, MI
First of all. The midnight blue black is an amazing color. I wish I could dye my hair with it every time. The only problem is, it only lasts about 2 weeks and washes out with every wash! It fades completely out. Since when does hair dye do this!! Would love to keep using this product if they could figure out how to keep the dye on your head.
Emily S.
This brand is great if you want to go with a funky color. I find the scent is nice maybe even candy like. I've used at least 4 of their shades and I was pleased with how long they all lasted in my hair. I love the packaging cuz I feel like I have control over how much I use, like if I'm doing a small section of hair I don't have to waste any.
Allison S.
KINGSLAND, GA
This is my favorite hair dye to use. I love vibrant fun fashion colors and they have a huge selection. They don't fade as fast as some other products I have tried. They have a huge selection of fashion colors and natural hair colors. The blue they have is hard to get out. It doesn't fade, like at all lol. So the blue is a big commitment. But other than that I have nothing but good things to say about this product.
Angelique O.
I've been using ion for a couple of years and I love their dye products! I've tried mostly all their crazy colors & ive loved every single one! The permanent ones last for a while! A lot longer than the Demi permanent! & they're so affordable! Definitely recommend it whether you wanna do a natural pretty color or a crazy color like I did lol
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.