Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
I love the brights/neons and the new gemstone blue "tanzanite" came out beautifully! The colors don't bleed as far as I can tell whereas another brand stained my pillow red.. these are great! Vibrant, the color lasts a good length of time and they fade so true to color instead of weird greys/browns. Definitely recommend them if you want to go bolder.
Christine M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Ion cremes. They last a long time [for me at least 6 months] and the variety of colors is amzing. My natural color is a dark chocolate and its very thick, usually box dye from walmart takes about 4, with Ion i only need two at the most, but since finding ion, i am a member at Sally's beauty supply store just to mainly buy ion!
Madison C.
This brand did dye my hair, although the dye was too thick and three tubes wouldn't cover all of my hair. It looked like it covered my entire head, but when to rinse it most of my hair was still completely blonde and only bits of it were mint green. I was extremely disappointed. The colors are beautiful, if only they would've actually dyed my hair.
Kiana C.
Wise, VA
GREAT PRODUCT 😍😍 I only use this hair color when I'm coloring my hair something something unnatural.
I've used Fushia, Sky Blue, Purple, Garnet, and many more. The color last a long while, if you take care of it. Highly recommended
Cheyenne T.
I use sky blue and i absolutely love it. This is the only dye that actually stays in my hair for a long amount of time.Iv had blue hair for over 2 years and i used to use manic panic but it was so expensive to do every month. with ion all i have to do is get 2 bottles of ion which is fr cheaper and some conditioner and it stays so vibrant fr months.
phill a.
Lynnwood, WA
I use mainly to cover grey roots. It covers great and doesn't smell overwhelming like some box colors. The downside is it is very drying, which I was also told by a Sally's Beauty associate that is a common customer complaint. If I don't use conditioner my hair feels like straw. I do continue to use it in spite of this because I get so many compliments on my hair color and with drugstore box brands I often ran into the problem of ending up with brassy hair. I like the consistency of this brand and the price. They often have sales at Sally's when you buy several at once.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Before I started using this product I would use the L'Oreal hair dye and I can honestly say I'm not going back. This product is amazing. I love how the color ends up how you want it depending on how long you leave it on. It's super affordable and I definitely recommend the high lift blonde for those who want to keep lightening their hair without bleaching.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love to use ion! It is decently priced and local for when I'm not close to a salon centric where I can grab Paul Mitchell. It's almost half the price as "professional" hair color and last just as long! I recommend this to anyone who knows what there doing! Anyone who doesn't have a licens or knowledge of hair and color can destroy your hair using any product!
Dani R.
Milford, IN
This is the only brand of hair color I'll buy. It's always the right color and doesn't fade like other brands do. I have naturally dark blonde hair and have gone every color imaginable. The product is more affordable than box color, healthier for your hair, and is the only brand I trust when I color on my own. Love the darkest brown during fall!
Zoe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently dyed my hair the medium red/burgundy color (I can't quite remember what it's called but this is what it looks like..) anyway, I really love it! It turned out very vibrant but in a way that compliments my complexion. I've received many compliments on it :)
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.