Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I love this hair dye. Honestly it's the only one I trust to use. You can pick it up at your local Sally's beauty supply. It's safe to use on hair. (It's vegan if that's what you're into.) Also you can get the Ion protein treatment (also vegan) to put into your hair afterwards and it keeps your hair shiny.
soraya a.
I used to work at a salon and we used this all the time especially for the crazier colors like purple and blue. Its super thick so we put some conditioner in it to thin it out. A little goes a long way with this product. It stays really well in the hair and is deposit only so you don't need bleach or peroxide which damages your hair. I use the red on my hair and it always comes out so vibrant. I get tons of compliments on the color and it leaves my hair feeling healthy and not dried out like other dyes. Also I dyed my hair red over dark brown hair and it still came out bright so it works great even for dark hair.
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've tried so many shades from this line. I really liked the selection of reds, it was much bigger than most. The red didn't bleed at much either. The browns & blacks stay really well without much fading. It's not the best hair dye but for the price it's really good. This used to be my go to dye before One 'n' Only came out with their Argan hair dye. They also recently came out with a "brights" line. I've tried the orange & red from there. The colour selection is still limited but they work better then Manic Panic's dyes in my opinion.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I had dyed my hair red (like really really red) and at the time I was still living with my momma, she didn't really like my hair so she told me to get the color remover at walmart. No joke that stuff doesn't work. It turned my hair bright orange and yellow and even pink. I was freaking out and one of my friends told me about the Ion Color Brilliance at Sally's Beauty. So I went and grabbed some blonde and some developer and omg! My hair was normal! Ugh this stuff saved my life! And now I use it for touchups and doing my tips red.
Kristen A.
Austin, TX
I am speaking exclusively of their brights line of stains. I LOVE this stuff, and I have used several different brands of stains and brighter dye boxes, and this by far is my favorite product. There colors are true to the box and blend wonderfully into any shade you can imagine. My hair holds this stuff like no other, I have never had a fading issue with these colors, I have more trouble changing colors! And last but not least, they make your hair feel just awesome even immediately after bleaching. Seriously, if you're going to have bright hair, you need to use this.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Ion Color Brillance is a great buy, especially for those wanting red hair. I use it on my own hair when I can't get to the supply house and it always come out rich and vibrant. The Hot Red Intensifier works wonders for keeping the red color true and vibrant. With the professional card at Sally Beauty Supply, a tube of this color is only about $4! Great price. Highly recommend!
Trish M.
One of the best hair color brands out there in my opinion. It does an amazing job on my hair whenever I dye it. I always get even coverage every time I dye it and it doesn't ruin my hair in any way from all of the chemicals. It completely covers at random strands of gray hair I have as well. I also love that this brand has many options to choose from like which colors you want or the type of dye you want(semi, demi, permanent). I highly recommend this brand.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Ion Color is pretty much the only hair color brand I use from Sally's. Its affordable and super easy to use. They have variety of different colors. They have creme and liquid. Easy to ouse packaging. Easy directions. I use a lot of the Ion Color Brights to upkeep with my Blue hair. Ion Color ranges from permanent to , semi-permanent to demi permanent. They are all AWESOME.
Leslie H.
This is a great do it yourself hair color, much better than drugstore brands in my opinion. Colors are true and I find that it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I used to get my hair colored at the salon but felt that what they were using was damaging to my hair. Ion is not damaging to my hair at all. I do recommend using the Ion After Color Treatment after coloring though.
Janelle B.
This hair do has been my go to since I stumbled upon it in Sally's beauty store a few years ago. Its last like pretty long as I don't shampoo my hair a lot as I use the conditioner cleansing method which helps my red dye stay vibrant. Also when I do shampoo its a sulfur free shampoo!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.