Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Christina C.
Chehalis
When I color treat my hair I make sure that I definitely use the Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Cream Hair Color! I always have the best results with long lasting color!
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
These are my go-to hair colors. I get them at Sally's locally and have been using them to dye my hair red for years. Recently I decided to do something a little different and bleach my hair from a dark brown to a blonde without using a color remover first. The bleach pulled through to the red I had previously dyed it, and gave it an awesome ombre that I love tremendously. I will continue to buy this product for a long time to come.
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
Love this product. This is my go to color line. I've tried many other ones and this one doesn't damage my hair like the others do. I recommend any and all ion products.
Aembur P.
Dayton, OH
These colors are great quality for being available to the public. I like this creme version better than the liquid. Easy to apply! Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Luna O.
Edcouch, TX
I just started to dye my hair this past few months and Ive been using this brand and i fell in love with it, the color lasts a good amount of time as well the blond shampoo as well, they are the best i love going to sally's to buy it, i never thought it have more of an effect i use a 30 developer and it covers everything from my roots, i get good complaints on mt hair color from some of my customers where i work.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I have used a lot of dyes, but this brand is the easiest and best. There are a lot of colors to choose from, length of how long the dye lasts (permanent, demi i.e..) I don't feel like it damages my hair like the box dyes I used to use! I've mixed like colors and I have always had great results. I've recommended this brand to everyone that has ever asked. It saves you money to dye your hair this way! Super easy!
krystal ☺.
I have always used this brand of hair dye for as long as i can remember. I have long thick hair and i need around 4 bottles of this to fully cover my hair. They are inexpensive and the color doesn't fade quicky. The scent that this product has isn't to overpowering. I would definitely recommend trying the ion brilliance colors. Its the same brand most salons use and you can do your hair for a fraction of the price!
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
This is the real deal. I wanted red hair but paying $50 every month was not going to happen. So I did my research and picked this stuff up. It is VERY IMPORTANT to educate yourself before you try and wing it and you have to be prepared that you might mess it up. You need to know what developer you need and what color you want (undertones included). I picked up Medium Intense Red, and its perfect for me. I need help applying it but its quick and easy and super cheap! It cost me $11 dollars at Sally's for everything I needed the first time I dyed my hair.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
My whole team used this brand of hair dye and we all loved it it smells great and leaves your hair feeling amazing we would defiantly all recommend they are one of the only brands that carry any color even slightly close to out team color so if you are looking for something a little Friend i would always use this
Jordan R.
I am not going to lie, the colors are stunning. I dyed my hair maybe 3 weeks ago with a permanent red. The thing is, this dye is a paste instead of a liquid, so it is EXTREMLY difficult to come through once it dries. Because of that I could not fully process my hair and I still had pieces of blonde in it and the color turned out kind of magenta instead of like crayon red. I think that if you aren't afraid to comb out thick knots and you want a quality color then go for it, but personally I now use Loreal Feria because it is a liquid and works very good.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.