Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I have used many different colors from Ion Color sad they are by far my favorite colorful hair dyes!! Not only are they permanent but they also gave some very WIDE selection of colors to mix and match and chose from. I highly recommend this brand because it doesn't fade quickly and the color saturation is fantastic deep and bold. If you're looking for a top notch creative color brand to use on your artistic styled hair by far this is definitely the one to choose!!
Liz J.
Ions Dark Intense Red Blonde has been my go-to for years. I mix it with a high lift color (L'Oréal Hi Lites Red or Magenta) to get my light brown roots a deep red without bleaching.
Keynu L.
Snellville, GA
I purchased this awhile back at Sally's Beauty, in the color Plum Black. It was a little over $5.00 (great price) and I got it to dye my mother's hair, as she was starting to get quite a few grey strands. This was a great dye for doing just that, because it didn't make her grey/silver strands pop more than the rest of her hair, making it look natural (as natural as dark plum/black hair gets). I would highly recommend this to everyone as it's basically impossible to make mistakes with it. It very inexpensive, (you'll spend around maybe $7.00 in total, that buying the developer you mix it with) it doesn't fade out, and the color options are endless!
Bethany C.
Brownsville, TX
This was the first time I've ever used/attempted to do my hair on my own. I went to Sallys and bought a Volume 10 developer, 2 protein fillers and 2 boxes of the Ion Color Brilliance in Jet black and I'm over all satisfied with my results.The foil bottle is quite difficult to have all the product squeezed out. It does tend to fade quickly but I love the color it ended up being.
Connie P.
El Dorado, AR
I luv luv luv me some ion. I colered a client 2 months ago and it's still poppin!!! Even the semi last a a long time. I use this on natural hair and weave. And it's not expensive or hard to find.
Celina M.
One of my favorite hair dyes! The colors come out what you expect it to be, I know a lot of other brands always come with a random weird tint but not with this brand! LOVE it!
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
This product provides an amazing color, easy use, and im always satisfied with my result. I color my hair with this product only for the past 5 years. You will not be dissapointed.
Ashley W.
Xenia, OH
I've used a couple or their blondes, a brown, and a red. They're all excellent. They turn out exactly like the color swatches and are full on shine. My hair doesn't look super unhealthy like when I used to box dye it. The Ion developers last several dye jobs. It's a cheap, highly efficient way to color your hair. They offer the best blondes and best reds I've ever seen. The brunette hues are a little mediocre to me, but that could be because I've always been a sucker for the dramatic look of light blondes and bright reds. It is a small amount of color, so make sure to but two if you have long or really thick hair.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
When my wallet is sad and my grey hairs do not care, I visit sally and pick up a tube of Ion. It's rich, saturates well. Beautiful, true colors and easy to manage packaging. You can usually find it on sale and it doesn't smell to the heavens when you have to wait for it to process. And its not box color so you know what base color it is so when you do hang your head in front of your stylist they aren't guessing when you go in for highlights again.
Grace L.
Hutchinson
When I am looking to change up my hair color I always stop in at sallys! The ION brand always gives great results and I'm never worried about damage being done to my hair.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.