Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
henna a.
Winger, MN
When i wanted to change up my hair, i took myself to Sally’s and picked up a shade of pink in this product. It was exactly what i wanted and it was very easy to use, a lot of product went a long way and the price was great. I think i’m gonna go back for more!
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
Switching from boxed hairspray from a normal store was one of the best things I've done when it comes to doing y own hair color. I gave Ion a try instead of going worth a company with a familiar name, and I'm so glad I did. Ion products work so well when done correctly and are very affordable. I have even gone from black cherry red to almost platinum blonde without damage to my hair. I still recommend at least taking to a professional about the tames of colors to get recommendations for the best desired results.
$10 OFF PipingRock.com coupon code: AAEQCT 😊.
Fort Myers, FL
The best hair color I used. Besides the Hair Creme, you have to buy a developer. Don't worry, both are still way cheaper than regular hair color packages. Even better, there's an ammonia free version of this hair color. The Hair color creme mixes well with the developer and applying it is quite easy. It is now my only hair color I'm using and I love it.

PS: Until June 30th you get a FREE developer with each bottle of hair color creme!
Kayla H.
I've used Ion Color Brilliance hair colors more times than I can count. I've used the Sky Blue before, and let me tell you, it'll last through a nuclear war! I had to eventually color over it about four months after using it for a show that I was in, but it had not faded at that point, and it was so durable that it even peeked through the dark brown permanent color that I placed over top of it. Over a year later it was STILL peeking through. If you can't commit to this color or can't just chop it off after a while, rethink using it. The blonde coloring is great though, I use it on my boyfriend when he wants the tips of his hair highlighted. Even coverage and easy application.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This is the only hair dye brand my roommate uses for her color. I have only used this brand once and did not have success getting the result I wanted, but I failed to lighten my hair first as I didn't want to and wanted to see how titanium would take over my darker hair and my faded green. This dye works for her (she has fine natural dirty blonde hair, where I have massively curly, thick hair...not sure if this matters) and is creamy..it doesn't smell too bad (not as harsh as other dyes) and though she changes her color often it doesn't seem to leave as much damage as some other brands can🖒
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This is the only hair color I have used in the past 8 years. It works realky well and is fairly easy to do in your own. I've never had any issues with it and it doesn't dry out my hair.
Geraldine F.
South Gate
This product I have used it once and I actually fell in love with the nice color and also the fruity scent it has it doesn't have strong smell and the color was wonderful in my hair
jaedin b.
I have used this a number of times and it is always true to color and easy to work with. The color also stays vibrant on a semi permanent basis with the use of a color safe shampoo.
Liz J.
Ions Dark Intense Red Blonde has been my go-to for years. I mix it with a high lift color (L'Oréal Hi Lites Red or Magenta) to get my light brown roots a deep red without bleaching.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I have used many different colors from Ion Color sad they are by far my favorite colorful hair dyes!! Not only are they permanent but they also gave some very WIDE selection of colors to mix and match and chose from. I highly recommend this brand because it doesn't fade quickly and the color saturation is fantastic deep and bold. If you're looking for a top notch creative color brand to use on your artistic styled hair by far this is definitely the one to choose!!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.