Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Jackie H.
clinton
I used this to dye my hair red. It worked really well! It lasted for about 3 months before I had to dye it again. It didn’t really do much damage to my hair either
Victoria M.
I love this brand! I use radiant raspberry and it looks so good. I get so many compliments for my hair. I used to have bright red hair and the color I got is so nice. I’d definitely recommend if you don’t want to go to a salon to use these. Please just make sure you know what you’re doing or you have researched it enough. You can really damage your hair and scalp.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I used this after bleaching my hair bright white/blonde and black in July (six months ago!). My roots started to grow out, so I purchased a bright pink/maroon permant hair dye. Now I have awesome pink, and blue unicorn hair! Lol! Looks like I did it on purpose! This is a demi-permanent hair color, but it's the coolest and the best! Defiantly my favorite! Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Aqua
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Dyed my hair jet black last night (i believe the exact shade is 1V) made a little mess and the dye came up so easily. It didn’t damage my hair or anything. I have naturally dark brown hair but love the look of black. I used 6oz of the ion 10 volume developer and 3 boxes of dye for my whole head left it on for about 30-35 min. I got them BOGO 50 at Sally’s they were about $6 for one
estephania J.
mesquite New Mexico
The first time I I got the hair dye i was nervues but I always wanted my hair red so I got a red one but my sister in law bleached my ends she did an amazing job and the color lasted about a month after it faded to a cute brown it looked nice and then I wanted to go for maroon after I went for a pink and then I went to a normal brown and that's what I have today😊😂
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I got my color in rose and I absolutely love it! I have very dark hair and it colored my hair this lighter color very well. I am absolutely excited and in love with this color. I used it as an undercolor and now wish I would’ve made it my all over color. I’m not noticing damage and it seems to be just as dry as normal. So very happy with this color.
Lucie C.
Portland, OR
This review is only for the lavender dye. I have had other experiences with some of the other colours. Initially, this is a beautiful colour, the application is somewhat patchy, and you need to have extremely light hair to get the desired shade. Diluting this with conditioner is a no go though, as it then becomes basically useless.

I'm giving it only 4/5 stars because this dye fades to a god awful mix of green grey blue (shown in second and third pic) that is a pain to get rid of.
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Love these products! I can't afford to color at a salon but I hate how much grey has started to appear. I have tried a few different shades. My absolute favorite has these beautiful burgundy tones in it. I use a 20 developer and stay close to my natural color. But it does an amazing job at covering the grey and is so easy to use! Just pour or squeeze all the color into your mixing bowl and had 4 ounces of developer. Stir it up and brush it on. Leave for the recommended amount of time and wash out. I have long and thick hair so I have to use 2 bottles with 8 ounces of developer.
Kayla D.
American Fork , UT
While working at Sally’s I think I dyed my hair every color on a color wheel and Ion will always be my go to for color, I have coffidence every time I dye my hair because with ion it’s going to turn out beautiful :) (First pic is my sister she had brown hair and we dyed it red, purple and blue , pink and blue, my dark red , and brown red)
Annalisa I.
I bought the Sky blue shade from my local Sally’s beauty store and I LOVE the vibrant color! I paired it with their sky blue hair mask to keep the color vibrant for a longer period of time and the results are stunning! Definitely using ion color brilliance for my next color change!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.