Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
This hair dye last longer than most dyes I have encountered. I use this product every 6 months. It's easy to use, professional salon quality hair color. Very happy with the color and will buy again! Also I recommend.
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
I have been dying my hair at home for years, experimenting with one box dye after another. Being someone who dyes her hair red, I often felt like the box dyes fell short, either not coloring vibrantly at all, or washing out or fading really quickly. My friend recommended the Ion Brand permanent hair dyes, and I have been stuck on them ever since. I have shoulder length hair, so I typically buy two tubes, just to be on the safe side (one tube is not enough, but two leaves plenty extra). The nice thing about Ion is that you add the developer at the time you dye, so you can squeeze out just what you need, and save any extra for the next dye job. And Ion is a great price, too. For about the price of the higher end box dyes, you can get two tubes of salon quality Ion hair color and a bottle of developer. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Going through beauty school I discovered ion! They have bright colors in permanent, semi and demi. They stay for a long time great price at Sally's and they have a ton of product lines to help your hair after dying!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Pretty neat hair coloring products that you can find at most beauty stores! It gave me the hair color I was looking for ! It is a great hair coloring product and would buy this again!
Paula V.
Puyallup, WA
Love the color brilliance line by ion. I have used these hair coloring products for about 10 years. Many choices of color in all selections of permanence. Just wish the jewel tones were available in permanent.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I went to sally's and purchased two bottles of the 3N and a bottle from the 20 developer. My hair is long, thick , and wavy I dyed it by myself left it on for a whole hour). I would suggest you get someone to help you with dying your hair especially if you have highlights or light hair. The dye has a really nice CLEAN smell to it, and it like how it leaves the hair shiny.I like how dark it is because it's not black , but it's not brown. It's BEAUTIFUL and VERY dark. I say go for it !!!!I Give this product 4/5 ! "
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the very few hair dyes I've used that actually don't damage my hair! The color looks vibrant and just as portrayed on those little hair swatches at Sally's. Definitely a returning customer!
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
Ion is my go to for anything hair related especially hair color! So easy to use and the color always comes out perfect! Leaves my hair shiny and pretty, doesn’t have a strong smell to it like some hair dyes do.
Ashley S.
The colors blue , pink , and purple ice used in this brand. I like it although they don't make the fun colors in permanent . I do like this brand , they sell it at Sally's . I would recommend this brand
Amber M.
Midland
I love  the  color choices  you can choose from  I have  been  blue-black  to purple  now I'm  back to  brown  the color  payout was great
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.