Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Yasmin M.
Dallas,Tx
I really don't like this product because it really doesn't work with my hair but I just like tge fact that the price is decent I've used a "semi - permanent" Hair dince since last year during the sprin time and I still have green hair😞.
Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't mind the picture, I just wanted to show off the fabulousness of this brand and color. Tried ion for the first time yesterday, I'm a natural redhead, but get bored and like to spice up my look with brighter red dyes from time to time, normally the dyes do an ok job but have no added shine or sparkle. I purchased the metallic red (I forget the actual title of the color) to spice up the dark red/purple I had my hair from a drug store brand and was amazed at how fantastic it made my hair look. I will use ion for every hair color need that I perform from here on out. So many different colors and options too!
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I have use your product a few time when changing my hair from blonde to brown. I have to tell you that it covers great and I seen very little fade since I colored my hair back in November. I feel for the price it does a great job. You can but this product at sally beauty
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
i used the hair dye from this brand from the gemstone collection called rose quartz! i previously had my hair lightened and then a little later i wanted it to be rose gold. so I went to the salon and paid over $100 to get it done and it stayed in for barely one wash. I was so mad! so i went to Sally's and purchased this and it worked amazingly! I would recommend purchasing two if you have longer hair because there is not much in one tube. i even mixed in some of my shea butter conditioner with it and I just had a tiny bit leftover after working into my hair. I love the color so much! and my hair doesn't feel dry and damaged like i thought it might. I have washed it 5 times and it is still in and looking great. only faded the tiniest bit, but the color is still gorgeous! I highly recommend this product if you want to color your hair by yourself! lasting way longer than a salon and only paid $10!!!!!
Mandie Y.
Dayton, OH
I've been using the dark radiant raspberry for a year now and get the absolute best color from it!! It's gorgeous against my very dark hair picks up my grey perfect coverage and brilliant color! I get so many complements on it!!
Angeleigh J.
I absolutely love Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors. I've always been extreme with my hair color decisions and whenever I want to switch it up, I can count on this product to deliver and THEN some! I always have people ask how I can feel so comfortable with it being "salon strength" and "not a box color," but in my honest opinion, the directions are fool=proof. && even when I leave it on longer than what's suggested, I don't run into any problems. I will continue purchasing and using this product for all of my hair color needs.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This color works really well. It stays in and is REALLY HARD TO GET OUT. I used a few of the blue tones and it barely ever faded. When it was time to get the blue out of my hair, that was rough. If you want color that stays, use this!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I use this product often. I purchase it at Sally's beauty supply. It is usually priced around $5.00 (if that) The results are always nice. The color is bold and rich.
April J.
I've been using this brand for the past year. Everything they make is excellent. My hair is so shiny and soft when I use this dye, and the leave in conditioner is wonderful and not heavy. The colors are deep but never muddy, and the shine is impressive.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Ion is a great product. I also love their conditioning! I believe its semi safer than drug store hair dye so thats a plus. Easy tobuse. If you buy from Sallys you get the mixing bowl and brush and products to lift. Satisfied. Love going for deep reds!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.