Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have used several of the reds and purples from the ION permanent line. I have loved them all even though the purples are not as vibrant as I would like it still leaves a pretty color. I am more of a Wella user but would definitely use ION again!
Tava H.
mesa
I did the fuchsia hair color, which my hair was already bright just went brighter and this stuff is complete crap! Not even worth the money. The 3 $ box at Walmart is better
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
Up until I started attending cosmetology school I would use this hair color line and honestly I loved it! The color always deposited well and stayed in my hair for months! The only down side to these products is my hair would become very dry and brittle after I colored my hair with them.
Alondra b.
Davis, CA
MY mom and I have been using this since way back and we've always found that it works with what we want. Doesn't damage hair doesn't smell to strong and it's simple to use very satisfied with this product overall.
Hali S.
I used this for the first time and I'm hooked! It works great did not damage my hair at all and the lift was amazing! Super easy instructions and super easy to use. I'm definitely going to be purchasing again!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Effective salon quality hair color that are true to color customizable and healthy on the hair I've used this brand for years now whether its the permanent range or the semi permanent vivid bright colors
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
These are really great I did use them a while ago so I forget what color I used but it turned out really good. It was easy to use and came out just as described and you can purchase them at Sally's beauty.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this affordable easy to apply hair color! I have been using it for years and just recently re-dyed my hair in the shade dark natural brown it evenly distributed on my hair and covered the blonde and red shades I had leftover from previous color.
Layla C.
I use them all the the time whenever I time I dye my hair the color sometimes looks different when you mix it but it looks super nice on the hair. It does kill your hair but so does every hair dye. I would buy it again they are about $5 each.
Yasmin M.
Dallas,Tx
I really don't like this product because it really doesn't work with my hair but I just like tge fact that the price is decent I've used a "semi - permanent" Hair dince since last year during the sprin time and I still have green hair😞.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.